• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Wish me luck. I'm just so tired :meh:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Unknown21, Ash and 7 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Not good.
Reflect please.
Im no pro lifer but not impulsive ctb... who Can Huet you.

Reactions: Unknown21, davidtorez, tobeornot and 1 other person
indefinitesleep

indefinitesleep

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
please wait it out, if the bed sheet rips half way you could end up with some brain damage and its not unlikely that could happen, never ctb on impulse

• Love
Reactions: FrownyFace, davidtorez, tobeornot and 3 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
s'il vous plaît, attendez, si le drap se déchire à moitié, vous pourriez vous retrouver avec des lésions cérébrales et il n'est pas improbable que cela se produise, ne faites jamais de CTB sur un coup de tête
Yes please LISTEN this🙏🙏🙏🙏❣️

Reactions: tobeornot, Sylveon and indefinitesleep
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I didn't work, unfortunately. I didn't even pass out. I think I try train next.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: i_miss_my_dad, 4everHeartBroken, Unknown21 and 4 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je n'ai pas travaillé, malheureusement. Je ne me suis même pas évanouie. Je pense que je vais essayer de m'entraîner ensuite.
Try to keep calm...dont try impulsive you Can be injuried

Reactions: tobeornot, divinemistress36 and Sylveon
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Train not good unless you go for decapitation by placing neck on tracks.

Reactions: davidtorez, Trakehner and tobeornot
P

pinkblur

Oct 3, 2023
i'm so sorry life has gotten you to this point. please consider other options that don't involve other people needlessly getting PTSD

Reactions: davidtorez and Defenestration
F

foolbastar24

May 11, 2023
Train not good unless you go for decapitation by placing neck on tracks.
Could you explain why train is not good? I've seen many videos of train accidents and suicides and they seem to be successful though might be painful and not instant death. I understand the decapitation method and agree with you. Also, I live in the middle of a city where trains are only allowed to move at about 40 km/h so I guess that's not enough to ensure death upon being hit.

So this not what I'm going to choose but just asking for information.

Reactions: davidtorez
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
Could you explain why train is not good? I've seen many videos of train accidents and suicides and they seem to be successful though might be painful and not instant death. I understand the decapitation method and agree with you. Also, I live in the middle of a city where trains are only allowed to move at about 40 km/h so I guess that's not enough to ensure death upon being hit.

its not good because forcing total strangers to not just witness but partake in your death is really fucked up on multiple levels. perpetuating the cycle of pain has no excuse

• Informative
Reactions: FrownyFace, Zanmato, lacrimosa and 6 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

Because you have very little, or no control, over how you get struck by the train and can be "deflected" off in such a way as it will only cause injury, maybe severe injury, but short of death. You could end up only paralyzed, maybe even vegetative, and you'd be unable to remove yourself from this new hell you find yourself in. It's a method too far removed from certainty, IMO.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and foolbastar24
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I didn't work, unfortunately. I didn't even pass out. I think I try train next.
Killing Pain, This is heartbreaking. You seem like such a wonderful human being. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: KillingPain267