U

Unspoken

Jan 12, 2020
This is lonely. I wish it was okay to talk about my plan other than on this site.
I'll be going to a hotel, drinking and taking Xanax, then hanging myself.
It's finally time. I feel peaceful with a tinge of nervousness. I'll post again tomorrow as the day unfolds.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bauhaus, Mm80, disabledandhopeless and 13 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. As long as you're sure of your decision, I wish you nothing but peace and tranquility with your transition to the other side :heart:

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, esse_est_percipi and Unspoken
U

Unspoken

Jan 12, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. As long as you're sure of your decision, I wish you nothing but peace and tranquility with your transition to the other side :heart:
Thank you for your kind words.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Lost_the_will2_live and muffin222
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
This is lonely. I wish it was okay to talk about my plan other than on this site.
It's finally time. I feel peaceful with a tinge of nervousness. I'll post again tomorrow as the day unfolds.
Have you had failed attempts or is this your first time?
I'm really sorry to hear this is the only option you have left, but I wish you a safe journey if you really do decide it.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and Unspoken
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
I wish you peace , whatever you choose ❤️

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and Unspoken
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
then hanging myself.
What will you hang from in a hotel room? There isnt much there that would hold you. Come to think of it, Anthony Bourdain did it in a hotel room. I'm sorry you are in this situation.

Reactions: Unspoken and falloutcarter13
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I hope it goes well for you man. It is really lonely and sad not being able to talk to people about this. I hate that there is no real safe way for us to express these thoughts to other people in our lives.

Reactions: Unspoken
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Be aware, many hotel rooms are aware of this risk and they take precautions to not provide solid anchors for a hanging. Not trying to scare you off of your plan, I would just ask to see a room before you actually rent and, and casually check it out for a proper anchor point. Unless you're going to be really creative like use a doorknob/over the bathroom door type deal.

I'm very sorry its gotten to this point for you. You sound sure as shootin' to me about your decision. If its really what you want, then I wish you the best of luck and that you get what you want as fast and as peacefully as possible, my friend.

Reactions: Unspoken and Lorntroubles
U

Unspoken

Jan 12, 2020
Have you had failed attempts or is this your first time?
I'm really sorry to hear this is the only option you have left, but I wish you a safe journey if you really do decide it.
I've failed 3 times before. And backed out once. So I guess I don't have a very good track record. But it just takes one time to be successful. Hoping this is my time.
Be aware, many hotel rooms are aware of this risk and they take precautions to not provide solid anchors for a hanging. Not trying to scare you off of your plan, I would just ask to see a room before you actually rent and, and casually check it out for a proper anchor point. Unless you're going to be really creative like use a doorknob/over the bathroom door type deal.

I'm very sorry its gotten to this point for you. You sound sure as shootin' to me about your decision. If its really what you want, then I wish you the best of luck and that you get what you want as fast and as peacefully as possible, my friend.
Thank you for your kind words and well wishes. I looked at pictures of the rooms to make sure the bathroom has an actual door rather than a sliding door. I am using a resistance band/rope combo that gets shut in a door jam.
What will you hang from in a hotel room? There isnt much there that would hold you. Come to think of it, Anthony Bourdain did it in a hotel room. I'm sorry you are in this situation.
Rope and resistance band holder in a door jam. I've practiced several times with the bathroom door at home. It's partial suspension, not full.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Worndown and falloutcarter13
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace.:hug:

Reactions: Unspoken
U

Unspoken

Jan 12, 2020

Attachments

• 15D84331-63B8-4388-8DB2-9FACCE37FA0C.jpeg
    15D84331-63B8-4388-8DB2-9FACCE37FA0C.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: profoundexperience, Meditation guide and falloutcarter13
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I guess it's called a door anchor.
Ok. Thought you meant the band. I can't tell how that works but I am sure you know what you are doing.

I really hope for the best for you, whatever form that takes.

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm with you, no matter what I'm thinking about you and I love you and I'm hugging you and I'm with you!!!❤️❤️❤️

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Will be thinking of you and wishing you a peaceful journey.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm so sorry life has so little to offer you. Although we're strangers to each other, know I'll be thinking of you.
Sending you love and peace

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, FrankieVallie, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I wish you peace this is how i want to go partial suspension, not full.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and falloutcarter13
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I understand very well what you mean by wanting to talk to someone about it. Not to discuss, just to be able to say openly what you will do today.

I am in the fortunate position that I can do this in real life. It's very good to have someone who fully accepts it and doesn't try to prevent me from doing it.
I wish you a lot of strength and success that you achieve your goal. I am sure that you have informed yourself well, but if you are still unsure, you know where to find us.

May you start your journey without fear and pain to finally find your peace.

Goodbye my friend