• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022
I think there's not very much evidence for an afterlife but at the end of the day, we really don't know.

If I imagine eternal oblivion, this scares me more than anything. Like, I really don't think people grasp what eternity or forever means. It's kind of insane to think we're just permanently gone.

On the other hand, I really don't want to be reincarnated into this garbage world. I really would prefer oblivion to that.

So my solution is to imagine that when I CTB, I will instantly be transported into a perfect afterlife where I have unlimited resources, money, companionship, entertainment, and perfect health. Totally free of any stress, worries, pain. Then I actually start looking forward to being dead.

It might be delusional, but it's a useful delusion because otherwise I don't think i'm ever going to get the courage to go through with this.

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I like the thought of being reunited with loved ones. My father figure died by CTB and the thought of seeing him again for so long really motivates me. I was most happiest when I was with him. I'm not a religious person so I don't believe in heaven or hell but I do generally believe that our energy/ soul goes somewhere. Then I also think even if none of this actually happens and it's just darkness then we wouldn't know about it anyways and we're all going to have to go deal with it at some point in our lives so why shouldn't I be in control of that. I don't see our views as delusions, I see it as a need for comfort and hope. Hope that there is something out there better than what we're going through now.

C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
In similar thought process rn. I find comfort with the idea of leaving, but terrified of what comes after. I'm not religious, but was raised in a christian school, so I still have the fear of heaven and hell in the back of my head. And the fear of darkness scares me, assuming we have consciousness. Sad Autistic Boy brings up a good point, we have to deal with it anyway, might as well now. My father also died, so that's motivation I like.