I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
I'm done. I'm going to a bridge tonight. I have no idea if I have the guts to jump but I can't carry on anymore so I don't have any other options left. I am so desperate for things to stop.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, blue_muse, IWantToSleep and 14 others
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I would recommend to check if it's high enough before you jump.
As i remember if water at least 100m and 70m on ground should be ok

Last edited:
Reactions: idkanymore365 and lanax09
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I hope you will find another way out of your situation.

Reactions: idkanymore365
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I'm sorry your feeling this way. Just know if you get there and it doesn't feel time, you can still step away. Best to be sure and not rush especially if that's the method your set on.

• Love
Reactions: idkanymore365, SuicideAwaits and Bedrock48
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really can be cruel to us and I know what it is like to feel desperate. No matter what happens, I hope you can find some relief.

Reactions: blue_muse, BottomlessPit, idkanymore365 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If I were in your shoes, I would analyse all the options and consequences of failing.
Just be make sure to be 100% sure you wanna do this.

I'm sorry life has brought you to this point.

Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: mineko, idkanymore365 and SuicideAwaits
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
If you decide to do it, I wish you a peaceful passing and I'm sorry it came to this; If you don't, I hope you can find recovery. I understand and support your decision either way.

• Love
Reactions: idkanymore365 and SuicideAwaits
I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
I'm just sat at the top and im so scared. It's remote so I don't have to worry about being found but I am too scared to push myself over the top. Help please. I don't know what to do. I need to do this. Someone please tell me how to get past the fear. I can't come away from here. I hate my life. I need this to work. Please someone tell me how to make myself do it

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
I'm just sat at the top and im so scared. It's remote so I don't have to worry about being found but I am too scared to push myself over the top. Help please. I don't know what to do. I need to do this. Someone please tell me how to get past the fear. I can't come away from here. I hate my life. I need this to work. Please someone tell me how to make myself do it
Breathe. What do you see in front of you?
I'm sorry it's come to this. Take a look around you. Take a moment to connect to the scenery. But before you go take some time to take in this world and life. What do you see. Where are you standing?

Last edited:
I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
I'm at the top and there's just fields around me. It's over a train line. There's a motorway not far away but with trees I front of it. Im panicking because I don't know how to build up the courage even though I really don't want to live anymore. Help me please how do I do it

• Aww..
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Please give you a little more time to think about a solution or to have a good plan to go.

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Please consider allowing yourself more time. If you decide death is definitely what you want, you deserve a peaceful passing, not to die in desperation and fear. I am so sorry you are in this situation. Regardless of what you choose, I hope you find peace. Know that there is never any shame in staying, and that this community will be here for you whatever happens.

I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
Please give you a little more time to think about a solution or to have a good plan to go.
I can't. I can't face another day like this. I need to end it tonight. I don't know what to do, I'm panicking I'm just sat here crying and it's going dark and I can't build up the courage to do it but I can't go home. I'm scared of living and I'm scared of dying so what's do I do? I'm trapped up here until I built up the guts
Please consider allowing yourself more time. If you decide death is definitely what you want, you deserve a peaceful passing, not to die in desperation and fear. I am so sorry you are in this situation. Regardless of what you choose, I hope you find peace. Know that there is never any shame in staying, and that this community will be here for you whatever happens.
I can't stay. Things are too hard. I need things to end tonight.i can't live another day like this. I'm so scared. I can't get myself to jump. It's getting dark and I don't know what to do. Help I can't go home

Last edited:
  • Aww..
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I can really understand you - feel like you. Can not live and not die.
Take your time to sit there. Crying is ok and maybe help you.
Try to arrange you thoughts - you can pass another day too - with a clear plan.
This is not the right mental state to do it.

• Love
I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
If anyone wants an update, I was found by police. I'm now waiting to be assessed to be sectioned. I hate this. I wish I'd done it. I've just made things a thousand times worse for myself. I don't understand how people can seriously think it's ok to force people to live fucking horrible lives. Thank you all for your comments. I've no idea how's police found me. It was pitch black in the middle of a public footpath on a field. No trains as they stop around 8 where I am. Possibly from the motorway? But I thought it was too far away.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, BottomlessPit, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I'm sorry about that and it makes the situation even more messed up.
Basically, it is not forbidden to sit somewhere at night as long as you do not do anything illegal.
I hope you quickly come to peace and find a way.

• Love
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
I'm so sorry that I was not available to respond. Seems we are at very different time zones. I'm so sorry to hear you feel so scared and cannot go on.

I know this sucks and must be absolutely terrifying. Just know that this sectioning too will pass and you have time to make a rational decision on how you want to exit if you still do want to after you are out.
Survival will always kick in and your method of choice makes it so hard and painful. Give yourself some time to process this. You don't have to make any decision now or answer all your life's questions at this moment.
take the break in hospital, there will always be other moments to exit.
thinking about you. You're not alone.

I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
I'm sorry about that and it makes the situation even more messed up.
Basically, it is not forbidden to sit somewhere at night as long as you do not do anything illegal.
I hope you quickly come to peace and find a way.
Exactly, I did nothing illegal and was treated like a criminal for not being able to carry on living. Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it.
I'm so sorry that I was not available to respond. Seems we are at very different time zones. I'm so sorry to hear you feel so scared and cannot go on.

I know this sucks and must be absolutely terrifying. Just know that this sectioning too will pass and you have time to make a rational decision on how you want to exit if you still do want to after you are out.
Survival will always kick in and your method of choice makes it so hard and painful. Give yourself some time to process this. You don't have to make any decision now or answer all your life's questions at this moment.
take the break in hospital, there will always be other moments to exit.
thinking about you. You're not alone.
Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it. I feel like such a failure but survival is so hard to overcome like you said. I'm trying to remember that I can always ctb when I get out, makes things easier to deal with. Thank you

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Joplin
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Exactly, I did nothing illegal and was treated like a criminal for not being able to carry on living. Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it.

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it. I feel like such a failure but survival is so hard to overcome like you said. I'm trying to remember that I can always ctb when I get out, makes things easier to deal with. Thank you
With pleasure. What are you going to do now? Can someone in your environment help you?

I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
With pleasure. What are you going to do now? Can someone in your environment help you?
I am still detained in the hospital waiting to be assessed. They will either let me go home "with support" or put me in a psych ward. I'm hoping for the former obviously. I've been feeling like I have for at least 3 years if not longer. I need a way out because I know things will not get better. My sister is supportive of me but lives far away. Everyone else in my life thinks I'm fine. I'm 19 now so thankfully no matter what happens they will legally not be able to tell my mother which is a good thing as our relationship is very rocky.

• Aww..
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I am still detained in the hospital waiting to be assessed. They will either let me go home "with support" or put me in a psych ward. I'm hoping for the former obviously. I've been feeling like I have for at least 3 years if not longer. I need a way out because I know things will not get better. My sister is supportive of me but lives far away. Everyone else in my life thinks I'm fine. I'm 19 now so thankfully no matter what happens they will legally not be able to tell my mother which is a good thing as our relationship is very rocky.
Hopefully you don't have to go to a psychiatric hospital - that often doesn't help and you're often very isolated.
Maybe it is helpful if your mother knows how bad you feel. Often such events lead to a change in thinking. And then you can come to rest at home.
Maybe you can also stay with your sister for a while.
I hope that everything will be all right for you - you are still so young.

• Love
M

mineko

Jan 13, 2021
I'm sorry that you are going through this. Be sure to keep us updated.

I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
Hopefully you don't have to go to a psychiatric hospital - that often doesn't help and you're often very isolated.
Maybe it is helpful if your mother knows how bad you feel. Often such events lead to a change in thinking. And then you can come to rest at home.
Maybe you can also stay with your sister for a while.
I hope that everything will be all right for you - you are still so young.
Thank you I appreciate it. I've been released from hospital now thank god. I also think visiting my sister would be a good idea for a little while. Thanks for talking to me through this, it's a really lonely process to go through tbh so I really appreciate it :)
Thank you. I've been released from the hospital. I'm under a team that will come to my house everyday for a week or so. I'm just glad they didn't section me. Not sure what to do now though, back to being trapped in the same life :/

• Aww..
I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
The community team came and saw me and decided to admit me :/ so am now in hospital. I'm very scared and don't know what to do to be honest

• Aww..
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Are you now in a regular hospital or a psychiatric hospital?
When can you go home again?
I hope you are doing well under the circumstances.
Can you at least talk on the phone, for example with your sister?

I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
Are you now in a regular hospital or a psychiatric hospital?
When can you go home again?
I hope you are doing well under the circumstances.
Can you at least talk on the phone, for example with your sister?
They have put me in a psych hospital. I have no idea when I will be allowed home or even to leave - they told me it is up to the psychiatrist who will be in tomorrow. I can talk on the phone yes so that is good. I'm not allowed my charger but the nurse in charge is letting me charge it in the office when it gets low. Honestly I'm terrified, I still feel so suicidal and need an end to it all but know it is completely ridiculous to try and attempt anything in here. Thanks for the message, I appreciate it because I feel so alone at the moment

• Aww..
Reactions: Joplin
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
They have put me in a psych hospital. I have no idea when I will be allowed home or even to leave - they told me it is up to the psychiatrist who will be in tomorrow. I can talk on the phone yes so that is good. I'm not allowed my charger but the nurse in charge is letting me charge it in the office when it gets low. Honestly I'm terrified, I still feel so suicidal and need an end to it all but know it is completely ridiculous to try and attempt anything in here. Thanks for the message, I appreciate it because I feel so alone at the moment
I was afraid that you would not be allowed to go straight home.
And they will probably let you go only when they think that you will not harm yourself.
Maybe your mother or your sister can visit you at least for a short time.
Are there other patients there with whom you can have a meaningful conversation?
My thoughts are with you - hang in there

I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
I was afraid that you would not be allowed to go straight home.
And they will probably let you go only when they think that you will not harm yourself.
Maybe your mother or your sister can visit you at least for a short time.
Are there other patients there with whom you can have a meaningful conversation?
My thoughts are with you - hang in there
Yeah, there are other patients but I'm quite anxious so haven't really had the chance to speak to them yet.
I am speaking to the psychiatrist today and he will apparently discuss leave, visitors, discharge and all of that. I hope I'm not here long, it's really busy and chaotic, and it's really stressing me out to be honest.
Thank you, that means a lot :) I'm trying

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Yeah, there are other patients but I'm quite anxious so haven't really had the chance to speak to them yet.
I am speaking to the psychiatrist today and he will apparently discuss leave, visitors, discharge and all of that. I hope I'm not here long, it's really busy and chaotic, and it's really stressing me out to be honest.
Thank you, that means a lot :) I'm trying
This is an exceptional situation.
It now depends on how the therapist decides and what you discuss with him.
I would say in any case that you are better at home and thus shorten the stay as much as possible.