Q

qwadzx

Feb 8, 2023
I'm using a translator because I'm not good at English. I ask for your understand.

I realized that I failed again this time, and I wondered if I should find a way to fix it, or if I should do a ctb that I couldn't do in the production year.

But my family got rid of my hesitation today.

Lack of sense of reality, bad choices, entrenched anger and frustration, abnormal relationships and failures are all programmed from them.

My parents also regret and resent that they fell into religious delusions at an old age, married on impulse, and had children.

They're just trying to cover up this family's failure with another religious delusion and connotation.

But I'm leaving today to face them the fact that they failed and wrong.

I wouldn't go through a miserable middle-aged and old-age life like them.

I hope that the waistband in my bathroom gown will gently tighten my carotid artery, and that the closet post will hold my body well.

Wish me good luck.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Huntfish34, SexyIncél and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable not wishing to go through the process of ageing, the thought of getting older horrifies me as such a thing just leads to more suffering.
But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find the freedom that you are looking for.

Reactions: EndlessX, BrailleTogepi and qwadzx
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I wish you the deepest luck, whatever you do. I'm sad your parents (and the world) failed you miserably. Good luck

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
It's really understandable not wishing to go through the process of ageing, the thought of getting older horrifies me as such a thing just leads to more suffering.
But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find the freedom that you are looking for.
I honestly wish you the best. I had another account on here where I forgot my account details, and I remember always seeing you post and being so understanding and sweet to others on here. My heart goes out to you <3

S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
Sorry this life was not good to you wish you luck on your journey I wish i could also free my soul from this hell on earth I wish it wasn't like this for us :(