25_

25_

Aug 15, 2023
ive never ctbd before ive been planning it for a while and today is the day what should i expect i really hope itll work but ive heard stabbing especially with a kitchen knife is unlikely to be lethal but idk what else to do idc ab the pain just however it needs to be done ill do it

what else could i do to ctb easily

• Hugs
Reactions: BorderlineSuicidal
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Um well, stabbing is so hard and probably survival instinct will kick and stop you before you stab yourself. There are plenty of other methods actually, which will probably be more peaceful and lethal.

Reactions: february in alaska, Redacted24, rozeske and 1 other person
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
I would not recommend that. Cutting/stabbing is very hard and needs to be surgical to be lethal. Even hitting the artery is uneasy. Hitting vital organs could defect them and make your life hell. Please reconsider.

Btw bungou stray dogs is cool.

• Informative
Reactions: stuckinthemud, DeathsShootingStar, Redacted24 and 2 others
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
I wouldnt even bother with a knife youll just injure yourself and end up in a worse situation.

Reactions: Redacted24 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Cutting is unreliable and rarely works. You can't be certain to find the right spot, You will stop before you can manage to make any substantial damage, you would pass out before making enough damage to be lethal.

You can go through the source megathread and choose what is available to you.

• Informative
Reactions: DeathsShootingStar and Redacted24
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I'm jealous cutting with a Knife sounds wonderful to me always has even though probably not. So as for advice. Maybe get really drunk or something or smoke anything. Something to numb pain? I wouldn't recommend stabbing but if you're comfortable with it good luck and I admire you.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Well you gotta make sure the knife is very very sharp. Dull knives are used to torture people so there ya go.
Cutting open your midsection or a major artery is the way to go.

'course the pain will be unbearable but if you have the mental fortitude there's no reason it can't be done.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
ive never ctbd before ive been planning it for a while and today is the day what should i expect i really hope itll work but ive heard stabbing especially with a kitchen knife is unlikely to be lethal but idk what else to do idc ab the pain just however it needs to be done ill do it

what else could i do to ctb easily
wont work
SI will be too strong. Horrid way to go.