Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I am down all the time and to be honest this is the only place that's kept me alive the last year. By all rights I should be happy but I'm not. I have heavily resistant to treatment depression and severe suicidal ideation. I'm married with three kids. I hope my kids blame fixthe26 for my suicide the same way that the owner blames sanctioned suicide. Her posts deoress me more than anything I could ever read. I've been planning this for a while but with that relentless onslaught I'm just going to do it and my last thing will be an email to my family and to fix the 26 letting them know that their hard criticism and failure to acknowledge any treatment resistant depression is the primary catalyst for my final act.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Gray Wounds, Hurt, WatermelonMel and 14 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Why does fixthe26 affect you so much?

Reactions: MartyByrde, voyager, LifeQuitter2018 and 6 others
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I do not know your case but I would tell you not to let yourself be influenced by them. I made an account myself but ended up blocked by them:ahhha:, if it really affects you so much, you shouldn't look at anything related to them, it's something that is "out of your control".
A group of people outside your closest circle should not make you feel bad. You have to see it as a group driven by the rage of the loss of a relative and they try to find some culprit outside of them.

Reactions: Hurt and voyager
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
like @Good4Nothing asked, why does fixthe26 affect you for? My expereince with thme is that they are a shallow, narrow minded bunch of people who can never understand the whole spectrum of not only life but beyond. Please do not do anything rash as we love and care about and for you. I have massive depression, BPD and a host of other ones. I will NEVER EVER let someone, any ideology , anything influence my decisions and I hope and pray that you take a step back and think. Your global family is here to help, love care and support you. When you hurt so do
I we are family period. Pm me if you would like. Walter ( yep the usual, real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony)

• Love
Reactions: ScaredToLive, voyager, Wrennie and 1 other person
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I'm sorry you are going through this. But I really think those bastards are not worth a single thought or feeling. They are not worth letting them get to you.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, voyager, hfdepression30 and 1 other person
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Why does fixthe26 affect you so much?
I hate them because they are trying to take away the only place most of us have. They aren't good people, at all. They hide behind their pretend care for the people that they lost because they feel so guilty for not giving a crap when their people were actually alive. It's their guilt that drives them not love. They do things in the most malicious ways and call it good. Good people don't go after suicidal, depressed, anxious people and screenshot their stuff and viciously try and take them down individually. What the hell is wrong with these devil's, because that is what I believe they are. Are they trying to get better mental health care or start organizations for people with illness, are they trying to better anything, are they leading with love and compassion, no, and they are trying to shut down a place that people can openly talk about the things that they can't anywhere else in the world. They are evil human beings. I don't think they even know why they are fighting because it's not to help others.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: archipelago, Hurt, Dead Meat and 8 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this. But I really think those bastards are not worth a single thought or feeling. They are not worth letting them get to you.
Amen to that!! You @Carrotcake are so, so smart and such a great family member, you ROCK! Walter

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, Carrotcake and All Things Must Pass
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, I'm really sorry you're feeling like this.

Fixthe26/SSS love taking screenshots of my comments so I'm quite fed up with them too but, I won't allow them to win this battle.
Don't give up because of them. If something happens to SS, there will be another SS. The admins do a great job and there are infinite copies of SS's database, I bet!

I will even create a new forum is something happens to SS lol. I mean, there's NO OTHER PLACE in which we can freely talk about suicide and depression like this. There is nowhere else in which people like us can understand each other so much.

Anyway, hope you can feel better soon.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Hurt, Élégie, Wrennie and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Oh dear, I'm really sorry you're feeling like this.

Fixthe26/SSS love taking screenshots of my comments so I'm quite fed up with them too but, I won't allow them to win this battle.
Don't give up because of them. If something happens to SS, there will be another SS. The admins do a great job and there are infinite copies of SS's database, I bet!

I will even create a new forum is something happens to SS lol. I mean, there's NO OTHER PLACE in which we can freely talk about suicide and depression like this. There is nowhere else in which people like us can understand each other so much.

Anyway, hope you can feel better soon.

Hugs and love,

Matt
Have to say it again, it needs to be said: You Matt are the BEST, heart of gold, caring and so supportive. All the best to you. Walter

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, Hurt, Wrennie and 1 other person
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
You've got three kids man DONT DO IT !

Im a dad too and I'm here anytime you need me. I don't have treatment resistant depression but I do have bipolar so I have some understanding of how bad it can be with suicidality and depression

don't pay attention to those people - they think they are doing the right thing, but they just don't get it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: deadinsideforever, noname223 and whywere
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Have to say it again, it needs to be said: You Matt are the BEST, heart of gold, caring and so supportive. All the best to you. Walter

Thank you so much, Walt!
However, I insist, YOU are the best! haha.

I love this community so much!

Thanks for being here :)

• Love
Reactions: archipelago and whywere
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
It's a pity Jim never fixed the 26.

Reactions: whywere, paininme and Octavina
deadinsideforever

deadinsideforever

Mar 31, 2021
It's a pity Jim never fixed the 26.
This made me break into a smile- you my friend have achieved something that hasn't happened for I don't know how long

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Mentalmick and Wrennie
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
I am down all the time and to be honest this is the only place that's kept me alive the last year. By all rights I should be happy but I'm not. I have heavily resistant to treatment depression and severe suicidal ideation. I'm married with three kids. I hope my kids blame fixthe26 for my suicide the same way that the owner blames sanctioned suicide. Her posts deoress me more than anything I could ever read. I've been planning this for a while but with that relentless onslaught I'm just going to do it and my last thing will be an email to my family and to fix the 26 letting them know that their hard criticism and failure to acknowledge any treatment resistant depression is the primary catalyst for my final act.
How are you involved with them that they're able to have so much influence over how you feel? Are they harassing you?

Reactions: whywere and Mentalmick
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Please out of all things don't let them be the ones to bring you down, this is what FT26 wants; by going through with it you are letting them win.

Reactions: whywere