• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

matheus

matheus

Jul 16, 2024
I will end up jumping from a high place, in view of this I am in doubt if if I fall in a way that keeps me conscious for a while I already take precautions I take any pain medicine or drink alcohol ??

I'll consider the replies well, thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
How high of a place? If it's high enough, you won't have to worry about being conscious and even if you were, no pain meds would help. Good luck.

Reactions: matheus
another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
I don't want to encourage anybody ending their life, but if you are certain and set on this method, what I can say is the only reason to take alcohol or meds is for your SI. For the jumping, just make sure you're landing on hard ground, ideally concrete or tiles. Head first, or at least make sure to not lend on your feet (more likely to survive with horrible injuries).
Despite what people say, this method is highly lethal and has high success chances.

Consider any other possibilities before disappearing forever though
How high of a place? If it's high enough, you won't have to worry about being conscious and even if you were, no pain meds would help. Good luck.
To add to this, yeah, if you have access to a high enough place the type of ground or how you jump will make no difference as long as you don't hit anything on the way down.

Reactions: fleetingnight, matheus and heliophobic
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
The choice to ctb is solely your own OP. This may be helpful in making your choices. Consideration of height is important with jumping.

The biggest con of jumping is SI. This is where substances may be helpful. Be aware that if you're not familiar with the substances you use, you may get overwhelmed by them and mess up the attempt in some way. Take care and consider your options. đź«‚đź’–

205057 1000000126

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and matheus
matheus

matheus

Jul 16, 2024
Ttsh3utq

I don't have a good idea of height, but it's going to be one of those towers that are behind shopping malls but precisely the largest in Latin America

Ps: sorry for the image it's the only one I found with the tower

Reactions: another_creature