remington203

remington203

too chicken to shoot myself so i'm hanging
Oct 18, 2020
I've come down to ctb by partial hanging tonight(between 12 am and 9 am) after 9 months of planning, and i've found the sweet spot. hope my motivation is strong enough to overcome SI because I've certainly got to go before monday. i'm listening to some music on my journey to help myself relax and hope that all goes well. i've scheduled all my emails in advance too.

might get drunk to help with SI, any advice or shared experiences would be great there!

any tips or last words? I'm stalling right now and would appreciate something nice :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Funeralprincess, NegativeSymptoms, LonelyDude15 and 16 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's nice to meet you. You're hello and goodbye are the same post! I would loved to get to know you. I do hope your journey is peaceful, and brings relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: glitxo, Breadbfra, Emily_Numb and 5 others
remington203

remington203

Oct 18, 2020
It's nice to meet you. You're hello and goodbye are the same post! I would loved to get to know you. I do hope your journey is peaceful, and brings relief.
Nice to meet you too! I've been lurking this website for a while before joining and came across a lot of your postings. You are such a lovely and deserving person! xx

• Love
Reactions: glitxo, Breadbfra, death137 and 3 others
O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
Hello. I hope all goes well and you find the peace you desire.

Reactions: death137, Metalhead, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I wish you the best. You need to put as much weight as possible on the rope right away and try to hold it as long as possible. Good journey...

Reactions: death137, Meditation guide, LastFlowers and 4 others
Lux

Lux

Sep 17, 2020
Good luck on your journey! Best wishes to you!

Not sure about your taste of music but metal actually relaxes me.
My last song will be "Return Of The Arsonist" by Blood Command

Reactions: Funeralprincess, death137, SuicidalDream and 2 others
remington203

remington203

Oct 18, 2020
Good luck on your journey! Best wishes to you!

Not sure about your taste of music but metal actually relaxes me.
My last song will be "Return Of The Arsonist" by Blood Command
I like metal too! i'll check your song out. i'm open to all kinds of music, right now i'm digging A Perfect Circle, mazzy star, slipknot..

Reactions: columbine3, death137, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
imdone1

imdone1

Oct 11, 2020
Good luck to you, I hope you find peace! Apart from songs, frequencies with the purpose of inducing relaxation can directly help as well! If you'd like, put on alpha and/or theta waves.

Reactions: Disappointered, death137, Meditation guide and 2 others
remington203

remington203

Oct 18, 2020
Good luck to you, I hope you find peace! Apart from songs, frequencies with the purpose of inducing relaxation can directly help as well! If you'd like, put on alpha and/or theta waves.
i like that idea!

• Love
Reactions: death137, imdone1 and Meditation guide
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
remington203 how are you, are you still with us?

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Nice to meet you too! I've been lurking this website for a while before joining and came across a lot of your postings. You are such a lovely and deserving person! xx
Just like to wish you well with it.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Remington? Are you there? Someone was here today around 2 p.m.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I wish you the very best and a peaceful exit if that is what you have chosen. As someone who has failed not one but two partial hangings all I can say is the issue has never been with the ligature or pressure point, but with what I've tied it to. I'm about 140lbs and have ripped door handles out of solid wood doors and busted solid wood spindles on stairwells. It's totally put me off partial to be honest but you seem to have a plan, I did too but perhaps yours is a better one. I trust you find some peace. x

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Goodnight, I hope you'll find peace.

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I truly hope you are able to find peace and I wish you the best with your decision. I'm sorry we didn't get the chance to know you better. Safe journey to the other side, my friend.

F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
Good luck finding the sweet spot, I tried to do it and it felt like my head was going to explode. I've tried one more time since then and I still can't hit the right spot

Reactions: Marchioness
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
i hope no pain...good travel

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Hello there! Listen to some music before and during. Most of us have playlist already set. I wish you a peaceful journey (hugs)