Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
I just got the sodium nitrite. Just a few months ago I thought if I had a way to kill myself, I would. But now it finally arrived, made it through customs, and all I can get myself to do is stare at the bottle. What if something goes wrong? What if I end up in a mental hospital? What if I end up worse then before? What if my last minutes are suffering?!?!?! Then my brain is making up these redicu trivial reasons to live!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to live but I can't die even when I have the sodium nitrite right in front of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, siray, Largeletters and 11 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Same happened to me, my brain made me start panicking all of a sudden after it arrived. I bet it's the wretched SI trying to preserve life. That's another reason why we need and deserve an easier way to ctb, because the SI makes it hard enough.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, OhBother, newave3 and 2 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I understand u, I have this experience. For one week I tried to do it, I fasted and in last moments I couldn't do that I asked myself like these questions. I think that was not my time. in its time u don't care anything and any consequence. When its time come we will do it without thinking about its consequences

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Fehler, Fthis and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You're not desperate enough...

Reactions: siray, Makko, newave3 and 1 other person
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
I just got the sodium nitrite. Just a few months ago I thought if I had a way to kill myself, I would. But now it finally arrived, made it through customs, and all I can get myself to do is stare at the bottle. What if something goes wrong? What if I end up in a mental hospital? What if I end up worse then before? What if my last minutes are suffering?!?!?! Then my brain is making up these redicu trivial reasons to live!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to live but I can't die even when I have the sodium nitrite right in front of me.
i personally wont hesitate , but sure i should have some backup plan .

Reactions: newave3 and Fthis
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Just store it in a place that only you can find and no one else does. And when you feel antsy and anxious to leave, spend some time with the bottle and then put it away again. No rush, no one telling you to off yourself now, only you make that decision.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, newave3, Fehler and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Same happened to me, my brain made me start panicking all of a sudden after it arrived. I bet it's the wretched SI trying to preserve life. That's another reason why we need and deserve an easier way to ctb, because the SI makes it hard enough.

What method could eliminate SI completely? You'd struggle with SI even if you could instantly ctb by pressing a button... If you get desperate enough, you'll take your SN, don't worry about it

Reactions: Astral316, Fthis and newave3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the SI. It is hard to die as our brains are wired to survive. I agree with the others that desperation can make us go through with it, one day that will happen to me, I will reach that point.

• Love
Reactions: Fthis and newave3
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Shit just got real.

I didn't feel anything when my peaceful pill arrived in the mail. I think I was just too intent on keeping its arrival a secret from my roommates.

But it is sinking in now. I was trying to hold on to finish up some stuff in my life and that consumed all of my mental energy. But now that is done, I can technically go at will and I'm starting to get more scared now. I will certainly miss my family and some other people in my life. It's tough its like every day is a slog and I want to end it, been praying for this time to arrive for months on end. But now that it's here its like maybe I can hold out a bit longer, travel around, etc. I've managed to live for years in this miserable body what's a couple more months?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis and newave3
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
What method could eliminate SI completely? You'd struggle with SI even if you could instantly ctb by pressing a button... If you get desperate enough, you'll take your SN, don't worry about it
I don't know if any method would have 0 SI but the main point is that SN isn't a cakewalk, it still entails discomfort and apparently a high likelihood for vomiting, and these effects probably exacerbate SI. I'm sure I would have far less SI to overcome with a button press like you mention. I don't want to have to wait to be desperate.

Reactions: Efilismislife and newave3
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
I was the exact same…I still feel that way. How it's just sitting my in draw and at any moment I could end my life.
Wish I had balls to get up and just get it over with.
Im not at that point yet but I'm glad that I've got SN for when that time comes.

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and Fthis
BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
Just before i attempted hanging i had that instinct kick in.fear got to me.i thought ill be down in hell trying to bend satan over and and make him my b!!!h.Like ill be down their for eternity so its bound to happen.But really i just couldnt do it.Before i overthought everything to till that point.Now i dont think as much if things go that bad i can always try againn.Maybe it wont be scary second time around.

• Love
Reactions: Fthis