torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
Or any connection really. No one wants it and I'm avoided and pushed aside like a mosnter or worse than that. I'll just accept my forever alone destiny and be only with myself and my misanthropy. Fuck humanity. I give up on it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BabyYoda, BFishy, Despondent and 10 others
Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
I have some friends but I don't feel connected to them , I always feel like an alien in front of people (maybe because I am awkward and probably socially retarded).

• Love
Reactions: BFishy, freya, Bct and 5 others
I

Idledays

Mar 29, 2020
I have some friends but I don't feel connected to them , I always feel like an alien in front of people (maybe because I am awkward and probably socially retarded).

I can relate to this massively. Sometimes I consider myself to have friends, but often when in a room/group i just feel like the odd one out and not really... Connected.

Reactions: BFishy
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I can relate to this massively. Sometimes I consider myself to have friends, but often when in a room/group i just feel like the odd one out and not really... Connected.
I bet you a lot of others are thinking that too, you just won't see it behind their bravado. We're all insecure creatures. The loudest most confident seeming ones are sometimes the worst too.

Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
We are two. I am tired of all human relationships in general.

I feel that nobody really understands us, because only we ourselves understand the mess that is in our head (and sometimes, even we do not understand ourselves).

I think it's stupid to talk to people ( i am kind of contradictory, isn't it?), Because deep down, we're talking to ourselves. We are only talking about OUR worldviews, just about our reflections. We cannot know clearly what others feel, because we are not in their heads and we do not feel the same way.

Human relationships make no sense. Life? Much less.

Reactions: FranCanSee and torturedbylife
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
If it makes you feel better I'm 23 and don't have a single friend. Acquaintances who I pass by the street sure but no real friends.
Even as a child I never connected with anyone, I didn't exist and never met anyone outside of class

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 13227, torturedbylife, omoidarui and 1 other person
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020

Same here. I still don't know if they're my friends just because it's out of their pities or something like that

strand

strand

Apr 11, 2020
I can't say I've given up yet (at least in my mind), but my body won't work with me. I get anxiety attacks when I'm attempting to befriend others, I'm visibly shaking, my mouth feels numb, and on top of that I feel like I've lost the ability to connect with people. I haven't had a friend for 6+ years, wow. Thankfully, I can talk about work with others, if I couldn't do that it'd be disastrous.

Last edited:
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I've pushed all of my friends away without intention.. really wish I didn't :/ Some times I can't help but think that I wouldn't be their first choice anyway. I'm not really anyone's "favourite". Maybe I just make them "look good" so they're not alone until someone else comes along. I have plenty of theories -- I see the patterns all the time lol

I've become socially awkward now and find it hard to even connect with others no matter how much I want to. Even when I try to make a friend now, they'll be nice to me, to my face, then will make some kind of snarky comment behind my back.

I deserve many things but I don't think I deserve being used by people who take my kindness as stupidity. I have low self-worth and it sucks because people abuse my kindness and take advantage of it. And if not my death, one day I'll make a comeback

• Hugs
Reactions: strand and BFishy