SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
I tried talking to my ex again, she just doesn't care...not to reconcile nor provide any emotional support, she just wants me to fuck off after she got tired of me.

I can't even get myself to get out of bed and I'm setting myself up to fail this semester since I can't be bothered to do shit. I just want to end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: get.some.sleep, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and WAITING TO DIE
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Sorry to hear that. The breakdown of close intimidate relationships can be really difficult.

I've been through several over the years and I know what awful emotions they can stir up.

I can't tell you what to do but you should give it time. From personal experience heartbreak does ease. I look back at some of my exes now and think "what the hell was I upset about?"

I hope you can get there too.

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
Sorry to hear that. The breakdown of close intimidate relationships can be really difficult.

I've been through several over the years and I know what awful emotions they can stir up.

I can't tell you what to do but you should give it time. From personal experience heartbreak does ease. I look back at some of my exes now and think "what the hell was I upset about?"

I hope you can get there too.
It's been a while since it happened and the pain just doesn't stop...I'm afraid I might have to carry it for my whole life in which case I'd rather be dead.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I feel your pain. I am jumping because of a broken relationship. For some it gets better with time, for some it doesn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
It's been a while since it happened and the pain just doesn't stop...I'm afraid I might have to carry it for my whole life in which case I'd rather be dead.
The same as what lebrodude said. I look back and think what the hell was I doing and why did my entire world end over the break up with that person.
Time is the only thing, and distractions. It can take a really long time for some. I find it cruel how some people are more prone to such severe suffering after a break up than others.