A

Ayloy

Apr 13, 2023
I've slowly started to withdraw socially. It's too tiring. I can't handle life anymore. I just don't think I'm going to last. I'm going to do it any week now. So I guess I'm going to ask. Is it moral to withdraw socially? Is it too hard on people or does it make things easier?

Reactions: spicyvanillacupcake, justanotherloser, thecolourgold and 1 other person
CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
I started doing this a long time ago, and I just stockpile for my latest overdose.

Life should be a verb.

For me, it's an unwelcomed chore.

Reactions: thecolourgold
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that there is nothing wrong with wanting to withdraw socially, like you aren't obligated to spend time with other people and I've personally always preferred to be alone anyway. It could potentially make it easier for those left behind if you have distanced from people in your remaining time left, but it just depends on the situation, I think that if the people you are distancing from are close to you then they will be sad no matter what. But anyway we all have to die someday, and grief and loss are just an inevitable consequence of life being brought here, suicide is a human right.

T

TheDeathlyHalloween

May 4, 2023
I wish I could socially isolate. I live with my parents, and they still try micromanaging my life.

I'm thinking of buying loads of drugs and trying them all before I go. But I on't want to die via poisoning or anything, I'm too scared of the pain and of feeling unwell. I want a shotgun. But I can only legally buy one after I'm 25, and I need to go through all sorts of psychological tests. I'm afraid the police will do a background check on me and find out I've been to many psychiatrists and psychologists ever since I was a kid.

If I can't get a shotgun legally, I'll find a way to buy one illegally, because it won't really make a difference. I just don't want to go to jail for trying to kill no one but myself.

spicyvanillacupcake

spicyvanillacupcake

Aug 6, 2023
I have noticed that I also withdraw when I'm about to CTB. My last attempt, I isolated from people for three days by staying in my room, not eating, and listening to my music full blast with my headphones on to not be able to hear anyone, then on the third day I finally got the courage to grab my ibuprofen out of my dresser drawer and overdose on them.