permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
Anyone feel like they're surrounded by ppl with extremely limited scope? I can't understand what is so difficult to understand when I talk to ppl. Am I just bad at communicating? Everyone in my life pisses me off to no end. I don't find myself to be particularly intelligent, but rather others are short sighted. They care abt worthless shit, they do unnecessary yet irritating actions. Foremost, I despise that optimistic just-change-your-mentality personality. They must live and think in a bubble cuz there's no other explanation. I am either going insane or there are genuine npcs in the world.

Part of me thinks it's both cuz I've always had a horrible temper and in combination with whatever the fuck is going on I am losing it. I start having these urges to scream into the sky or punch someone/something cuz I am so angry.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Surai, Leiot and 3 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I admit I have a horrible temper also. It's amazing that I have never been arrested although I have come close on several occasions.
Could you be more specific as to what worthless stuff or irritating actions people do that piss you off?
Sometimes talking it out might make you less angry.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
I admit I have a horrible temper also. It's amazing that I have never been arrested although I have come close on several occasions.
Could you be more specific as to what worthless stuff or irritating actions people do that piss you off?
Sometimes talking it out might make you less angry.
I usually storm away and isolate myself otherwise I'd do something stupid. Have a surprise amount of control to refrain from smashing in someone's face.

Ppl disturbing me so they can ask how I'm doing/what I'm doing/how I'm feeling. People being incompetent when carrying out a task. Asking me to assist with something. A lot of this is directed at my family, but I rlly can't give a fuck cuz I wish they were all dead. The lack of poise and grace in ppl. Ppl who only care for what's immediately in front of them. I'm bitter and I have my outbursts, but ppl are so classless. My gait, my appearance, my mannerisms. I control as much as possible of myself when I go out. The frustration I feel in such an incompetent family is astronomical. They are an embarrassment. They're everything I despise. They're unable to at the very least pretend. I have tried to feel otherwise, but entertaining a conversation with them makes me want to kill someone. I objectively think my father is an idiot, I need to alter my personality so I can talk to him. Everything about this family disgusts me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Surai and newave3
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Would you describe this feeling as a "Hatred of the whole world"?

Because the closest dealing to what you're describing, that'd I've personally experienced, was that.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Surai and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I usually storm away and isolate myself otherwise I'd do something stupid. Have a surprise amount of control to refrain from smashing in someone's face.

Ppl disturbing me so they can ask how I'm doing/what I'm doing/how I'm feeling. People being incompetent when carrying out a task. Asking me to assist with something. A lot of this is directed at my family, but I rlly can't give a fuck cuz I wish they were all dead. The lack of poise and grace in ppl. Ppl who only care for what's immediately in front of them. I'm bitter and I have my outbursts, but ppl are so classless. My gait, my appearance, my mannerisms. I control as much as possible of myself when I go out. The frustration I feel in such an incompetent family is astronomical. They are an embarrassment. They're everything I despise. They're unable to at the very least pretend. I have tried to feel otherwise, but entertaining a conversation with them makes me want to kill someone. I objectively think my father is an idiot, I need to alter my personality so I can talk to him. Everything about this family disgusts me.

Nothing is going to change until you get out on your own and away from your family. They are never going to change so you have to separate from them, imo. Easier said than done.
I am old and live alone. I have nobody in my apartment to get mad at except noisy neighbors.
Like you, I control as much as possible when I go out but many times I lose my cool.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
Nothing is going to change until you get out on your own and away from your family. They are never going to change so you have to separate from them, imo. Easier said than done.
I am old and live alone. I have nobody in my apartment to get mad at except noisy neighbors.
Like you, I control as much as possible when I go out but many times I lose my cool.
Which would give me incentive to leave, but having spent all this time suffocating with them I've become fatigued. I'm weak for someone so spiteful. I still want to, but progress is slow and I'm an impatient person.
Would you describe this feeling as a "Hatred of the whole world"?

Because the closest dealing to what you're describing, that'd I've personally experienced, was that.
That sounds close. I just hate everything. Just want to watch the world burn. What a beautiful sight it would be.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and newave3