A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Like if someone felt their suffering is unbearable and wants to die without some horrible pain WHO THR FUCK ARE YOU TO DENY MY RIGHT. its putrid totally illogical and barabric insanity i detest such society. Its thuggish and criminal.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, betteroffdead, N-IsMyHope and 12 others
Billy The Human

Billy The Human

Sep 14, 2018
Like if someone felt their suffering is unbearable and wants to die without some horrible pain WHO THR FUCK ARE YOU TO DENY MY RIGHT. its putrid totally illogical and barabric insanity i detest such society. Its thuggish and criminal.
That's a lotta hate but I understand the frustration, it should be a person s right to choose what they what to do with their life even if it includes suicide

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Tiburcio and Justanotherconsumer
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
People are driven to suicide because suffering has become unbearable. Only someone who has truly suffered wants to die. In my case i deal with constant hallucination that im being stabbed but its only small part of all the fked up shit i suffer.To deny this right is torture. Its crime in its cruelest disguised as ethical bullshit and "caring". What ethics?? madness! QUOTE="Billy The Human, post: 64393, member: 2588"]That's a lotta hate but I understand the frustration, it should be a person s right to choose what they what to do with their life even if it includes suicide[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Smilla, NoOneKnows, Tiburcio and 3 others
D

Deleted member 847

You only need a bathtub or a rope to die painlessly, if it makes you feel better
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: Tiburcio
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I tried hanging i could not fight the urge to breathe it was terrible. Im a coward.
You only need a bathtub or a rope to die painlessly, if it makes you feel better
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: Tiburcio and throwaway123
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Legal for dogs.:pfff:

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, Hunter, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

I tried hanging i could not fight the urge to breathe it was terrible. Im a coward.
Do partial suspension it only closes the carotid arteries and you pass out quickly
How much do you weight anyway? I doubt you can actually suffocate even at full unless you're obese

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I'm with you OP. I would go even more than that, I want assisted suicide by firearm to be legal. I want to pay someone to shoot me safely. It's my right.
I am now forced to learn tricks to live in this piece of shit society. I am a trapped slave, full of disgust and anger.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Spirals, Mayfil and 4 others
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I swear its some elite conspiracy to keep slaves alive.

Reactions: Punished snake, betteroffdead, Mayfil and 6 others
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
what's happening to you ? you bought n?

Reactions: Tiburcio
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I almost did. I paid by money gram but my money was deducted cos scammers tried to steal it i have no idea how. I dont know why money gram deducted my money just cos scammers tried to steal it. But Ive been told by someone who knows supernatural shit (yea i believe this because ive suffered it terribly myself) that my suicide will fail and mum would die from shock. So i have to fkn live this shit life for now and try when my parents are dead. Hopefully then i can succeed.

Reactions: Hunter
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
I almost did. I paid by money gram but my money was deducted cos scammers tried to steal it i have no idea how. I dont know why money gram deducted my money just cos scammers tried to steal it. But Ive been told by someone who knows supernatural shit (yea i believe this because ive suffered it terribly myself) that my suicide will fail and mum would die from shock. So i have to fkn live this shit life for now and try when my parents are dead. Hopefully then i can succeed.
and do you have money to buy it with bitcoin?

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I dont know how bitcoin works. Looks too complicated for me. Im stupid with stuff like that.

M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bitcoin-question.3844/#post-62919

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018

I agree with you. You said nothing wrong.

Once we are born we become PROPERTY of the governments we slave away for.

Sadly, it's only going to push people towards Heroin/Fentanyl mix for a quick OD.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Spirals, Mayfil and 5 others
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I lost 200 dollars yea. So just part of it.

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Legal for dogs and criminals but no one else hmmm

Reactions: Hunter and Anje
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
And to think it used to be handed out for sleeping tablets, was gutted when they no longer prescribed it

Reactions: Madrid27
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
But Ive been told by someone who knows supernatural shit (yea i believe this because ive suffered it terribly myself) that my suicide will fail and mum would die from shock.
Any chance you could share who told you this? Seems like an interesting story to get

Reactions: Madrid27
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
its putrid totally illogical and barabric insanity i detest such society.

The first part is right; the second part, not so much. Society wants just one thing - to get you to contribute value. This is a logical way to stop people from not contributing value. Cruel, exploitative, nauseating and painful, but logical, as far as they are concerned. Your happiness doesn't really matter to society - all that matters is what you can give to it so that it doesn't regress. That's the basic principle of society, the problem is the extent to which people get isolated and instrumentalized.

Also, I'm guessing we all agree on the third part.