• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheLastYoyo

Apr 21, 2024
I just don't have it in me. I admire people who can do it. I try to convince myself to do it, but I've never actually made a real attempt. And I don't think I ever will.

I'm not on the fence about suicide. I know it's something I want. It is my only option left - I've given it time, so much time. So much effort. Medicaion, therapists, healthy eating, exercise. I have all of that right now. I have an amazing, supportive, and loving boyfriend. I have a good job and friends who care about me. I have 2 fluffy cats who love to purr by me.

But it doesn't make a difference. I hav e everything I could ever want, as much support as a person could ever get, I've done EVERYTHING I can. For years and years and years.. I don't give a single fuck about "Oh, but have you tried X?" No, I don't care- there are endless random amounts of shit you could try. I'm done trying new things. I don't care anymore.

But I'll never have the guts. I wish I would just get taken out in a freak accident.

• Hugs
Reactions: random_user, ClimbingCranes, etherealspring and 10 others
S

snakefeet

Mar 25, 2024
I can relate heavily. On paper you do everything right to "fix" it but nothing actually does.

Survival instincts can be a real pain in the ass and make it incredibly hard to act on anything. Freak accident an /or coma seems like the dream

Reactions: divinemistress36, Alexei_Kirillov and Praestat_Mori
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
I also can relate. I have a beautiful house, a husband, a daughter, great job. With every single thing that I gain, I just keep feeling the same or even more empty. I've been trying multiple methods for 1,5 year now, but SI keeps stopping me to go through with an attempt. I'm afraid I will never be able to kms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Same here, life is so boring and a living hell but just the thought of fucking up an attempt being brain dead would seriously piss me off because you might not be able to attempt again and they'd keep you alive no matter how badly damaged you are which is ridiculous.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
I just don't have it in me. I admire people who can do it. I try to convince myself to do it, but I've never actually made a real attempt. And I don't think I ever will.

I'm not on the fence about suicide. I know it's something I want. It is my only option left - I've given it time, so much time. So much effort. Medicaion, therapists, healthy eating, exercise. I have all of that right now. I have an amazing, supportive, and loving boyfriend. I have a good job and friends who care about me. I have 2 fluffy cats who love to purr by me.

But it doesn't make a difference. I hav e everything I could ever want, as much support as a person could ever get, I've done EVERYTHING I can. For years and years and years.. I don't give a single fuck about "Oh, but have you tried X?" No, I don't care- there are endless random amounts of shit you could try. I'm done trying new things. I don't care anymore.

But I'll never have the guts. I wish I would just get taken out in a freak accident.
I'm exactly the same as you. I have everything...amazing job, friends, family and my loving wee dog but im suffering daily with chronic depression despite many many efforts to recover through meds, therapy, psyc ward etc...

I think my inability to ctb is the thought of hurting my family or maybe I'm just too weak to do it. Hopefully I pluck up the courage soon.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It feels that way right now but time changes everything. Tomorrow is another day when anything can happen.

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Just trying to understand better, is it you don't think you'll be able to overcome SI with any method?

Are you against the idea of using "violent" methods?

How do you feel when visualizing the actual act?

daley

daley

May 11, 2024
TheLastYoyo, I can identify with a lot of what you said. I also have never attempted, but have wanted to die for a very long time.

I feel a bit like a hypocrite . But I just never had the guts to do it, and I try to forgive myself for that.

I am having troubles putting this into words, but what I have come up with for myself is to try to separate between my life and my "suicide career". Meaning, as long as I am alive, I try to live the best life as I can - as there is really nothing else to do. But that effort does not deny wanting to die.

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
I'm exactly the same, I feel you. My life has objectively gotten better than it used to be, but my desire to die hasn't gone away. If anything, it's stronger than it used to be... yet I still don't have the guts to do anything about it

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
ClimbingCranes

ClimbingCranes

May 12, 2024
I feel like all my failed attempts are just because I haven't attempted with a serious method.