Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I am quite literally forgetting my life and what is happening in it both past and present.
I don't know what's happening. a couple years ago it was just that I didn't remember any of my childhood. thought was was like normal and moved on with life. but as times gone on I'm loosing more and more time. it went from me struggling to remember what happened in the recent history of my life(like that last year or so), then to like forgetting the last week. now I'm forgetting the day as it happens. like fuck is sucks so bad cos there's so much shit I need to remember yet I don't even know if I got told it.
like today. I have no fucking clue what I did. I know there was stuff I was supposed to remember bc I got asked abt it. but I didn't fucking remember. like wtf it's like my days don't even exist anymore
anyway just another thing on the pile of reasons to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sannti, WAITING TO DIE and 4 others
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
It is a depression thing. Sorry to hear you're going through that. For what it's worth (if it's "just" depression with no other underlying cause), you can get through it.

• Love
Reactions: Treku
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
i
I am quite literally forgetting my life and what is happening in it both past and present.
I don't know what's happening. a couple years ago it was just that I didn't remember any of my childhood. thought was was like normal and moved on with life. but as times gone on I'm loosing more and more time. it went from me struggling to remember what happened in the recent history of my life(like that last year or so), then to like forgetting the last week. now I'm forgetting the day as it happens. like fuck is sucks so bad cos there's so much shit I need to remember yet I don't even know if I got told it.
like today. I have no fucking clue what I did. I know there was stuff I was supposed to remember bc I got asked abt it. but I didn't fucking remember. like wtf it's like my days don't even exist anymore
anyway just another thing on the pile of reasons to ctb.
totally understand the confusion and anger around forgetting things. i've been forgetting so much lately too. things i used to remember vividly are becoming a blur now. my exacerbated weed usage is no help either. that combined with debilitating depression can make anyone forget a lot i guess. i find myself even forgetting things i just thought about doing minutes before. it sucks how much depression can take away from us. happiness, memories, all of it. sending some love and light to you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Treku, I Can't Say and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm the same mainly due to chronic depression. Sometimes I literally forget what day it is.
Sorry you are going through this. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Treku and I Can't Say