thalasabin

thalasabin

Hide in the love
Nov 29, 2023
Hey I'm feeling really fucking lonely man. Wanna talk about stuff? Like food or whatever?

• Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch and idk3
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
I love food. Recently I learned about cooking pasta in the sauce in addition to some of the pasta water, which allows more of the sauce to cling to the noodle. It really enhances the food. I also love good cheese, gouda and sharp cheddar.

Do you like science or math? Those are some of my favorite subjects

Reactions: thalasabin
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Hello fellow lonely! I love your name, sounds so magical!
I'm not exactly good at cooking, too lazy for that, so I stick a lot to junk food. I ate so much pizza and hamburgers that I ended up not liking them that much anymore. Trying to find new favorite and simple food. Fried chicken is on my top list right now
How can sth taste so good as fried chicken does? My god!
And you, do you like to cook or nah

thalasabin

thalasabin

Hide in the love
Nov 29, 2023
I love food. Recently I learned about cooking pasta in the sauce in addition to some of the pasta water, which allows more of the sauce to cling to the noodle. It really enhances the food. I also love good cheese, gouda and sharp cheddar.

Do you like science or math? Those are some of my favorite subjects
I hate all subjects LOL school was not for me
Hello fellow lonely! I love your name, sounds so magical!
I'm not exactly good at cooking, too lazy for that, so I stick a lot to junk food. I ate so much pizza and hamburgers that I ended up not liking them that much anymore. Trying to find new favorite and simple food. Fried chicken is on my top list right now
How can sth taste so good as fried chicken does? My god!
And you, do you like to cook or nah
I like cooking sometimes when I'm in the mood but yeah same I'm also eating a lot of junk food lately lol

Last edited: