L

Lone

Aug 16, 2018
I've reached my breaking point. I can't deal with anymore stress and I don't want to live this shitty rat race anymore.
I'm going to try and ctb tomorrow evening. If I don't post for a day or two, it's a pretty sure thing that I've succeeded. I'll probably post just beofre doing it to confirm my method one final time.

Reactions: windingdown, Iwant2sleepforever, lv-gras and 5 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I admire your resolve. Good luck with your attempt. I'm sorry that life has been awful for you.
Hopefully, everything will go as planned.

Reactions: Nightmare, Midnight, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
I've reached my breaking point. I can't deal with anymore stress and I don't want to live this shitty rat race anymore.
I'm going to try and ctb tomorrow evening. If I don't post for a day or two, it's a pretty sure thing that I've succeeded. I'll probably post just beofre doing it to confirm my method one final time.
"Life is nuttin but a slap in the face, life is nuttin but a fat rat race"

Reactions: Lone
L

Lone

Aug 16, 2018
Hello
If this is being posted, that means I succeeded, and that I had at least one good friend before dying.
I'm writing this on my phone as part of my suicide note with instructions for it to be posted on this forum if I'm dead.
I ctb'd by partial suspension with a couple of neckties tied together and attached to a rail in my wardrobe. I wish all of you the very best in whatever you do in the future.

Signing off
Lone
September 3, 2018

^ I'm one of lone's friends and I felt that I should fulfill his last wishes so I posted it up here.

Reactions: Pk95, MissLisa, NumbItAll and 9 others
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Rest in peace, Lone. Bon voyage.

Reactions: Smilla and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Rest in peace <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
Blessings to you <3 fly high and find peace

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
Go in peace. May you find eternal rest

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Hello
If this is being posted, that means I succeeded, and that I had at least one good friend before dying.
I'm writing this on my phone as part of my suicide note with instructions for it to be posted on this forum if I'm dead.
I ctb'd by partial suspension with a couple of neckties tied together and attached to a rail in my wardrobe. I wish all of you the very best in whatever you do in the future.

Signing off
Lone
September 3, 2018

^ I'm one of lone's friends and I felt that I should fulfill his last wishes so I posted it up here.
First off, I hope your friend had relatively peaceful last moments. Second I just want to ask, doesn't that make you an accomplice?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Following up on someone's expressed wishes after death does not make someone an accomplice, I'd say.

Reactions: MissLisa and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Following up on someone's expressed wishes after death does not make someone an accomplice, I'd say.
Yeah logically. However the pretentious justice system could say otherwise.

A

Alone

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah logically. However the pretentious justice system could say otherwise.
It could but I checked it out and it sort of slides through because my country really doesn't have too many specific laws about conduct on the internet. Anther thing is that he sent different people the note separately and I deleted my copy from all my devices once I was done posting. Basically, I'm safe from the law.

Reactions: MissLisa
A

Alone

Sep 12, 2018
Also suicide is sort of decriminalised in my country which means that I can't be tried in a criminal court for following his wished

Reactions: lv-gras and MissLisa