c1gm0mmy

c1gm0mmy

puppdoesbiiteX3
Jun 11, 2023
(TW// rant, technically a bpd spiral in a rant lmaoo. tw is here just in case ♡ peace n love)

im honestly giving up on everything. my relationship. my friendships. myself. its getting hard to take my meds again and ive been using substances to cope. my boyfriend has been avoiding me hardcore since i left his house after living there a month, he barely even talks to me which isnt normal from when i leave his house. he promised we'd be ok, but now he wants space. i havent self harmed in so long and i did because of this situation. ive never dated someone in real life, its always been online relationships, so this is so much scarier for me. i try my best to give him space but 10hrs go by like that and not even ONE message. (even if i only send "goodmorning, hun") hes never been this distant, and normally, in any relationship, 2-3 months is where my mental illness starts showing up bad. he says im different and not as bad as his ex, but my disorder still gets in the way of our relationship, the constant need for reassurance sure isnt helping his anxiety. it just really hurts to see myself loosing him when im so fucking happy with him. i see a future with him, i dont want it to end yet. hes getting worse and worse with the distance, and all ive asked was for a simple check in one and awhile.. im feeling very close to just ending it to make him happier. i feel as if i wasnt here it would fix things. i dont want to be here. hes not here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, theslasher, western_heart and 2 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Bpd fucking sucks I hate it, it's so hard to live, you constantly feel that your being abandoned, and you have problem with saying things you want to say, I've pushed away so many people, I hope your relationship gets better. Bpd is fucking horrible

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn and c1gm0mmy
c1gm0mmy

c1gm0mmy

puppdoesbiiteX3
Jun 11, 2023
Bpd fucking sucks I hate it, it's so hard to live, you constantly feel that your being abandoned, and you have problem with saying things you want to say, I've pushed away so many people, I hope your relationship gets better. Bpd is fucking horrible
he broke up w me but im on a family trip sooo cant relapse till im home 💃

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
That stuff happens, but you gotta let him go.

If the relationship doesn't feel right you can't force it. Obviously no relationship is sunshine and rainbows 24/7 but if he's making you feel the way that he has then it's for the best that you both breakup. Trust me, you'll find someone else eventually, you'll be alright.