TypeDef_End_Bye

TypeDef_End_Bye

Nov 16, 2022
F*** this nonsense!

I'm forced to live because I feel guilty about leaving this world? I should feel guilty for not being born to a single mother?

Guilt is a symptom of making a mistake, but why do I see it as a mistake? Something about me wants to live; and I accept that.
I love my niece, I love my mother, I love my aunt, but I don't love myself. I don't want to live anymore, but I don't think suicide
is possible due to 1 reason:
- You cannot witness your own death.

Certainly, I can observe you die and you can observe me die, but we cannot observe ourselves die.

I have no skills, I only have a high school diploma (diploma pass in South Africa); and I'm useless at most things. I don't want to live!

Reactions: Forever Sleep
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're suffering ❤️

• Love
Reactions: TypeDef_End_Bye
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
F*** this nonsense!

I'm forced to live because I feel guilty about leaving this world? I should feel guilty for not being born to a single mother?

Guilt is a symptom of making a mistake, but why do I see it as a mistake? Something about me wants to live; and I accept that.
I love my niece, I love my mother, I love my aunt, but I don't love myself. I don't want to live anymore, but I don't think suicide
is possible due to 1 reason:
- You cannot witness your own death.

Certainly, I can observe you die and you can observe me die, but we cannot observe ourselves die.

I have no skills, I only have a high school diploma (diploma pass in South Africa); and I'm useless at most things. I don't want to live!
I feel no guilt, none

Reactions: GasMonkey
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody should feel as though they are forced to live and feel guilty about wanting to die. I believe suicide to be a personal decision, it's our right to leave this world and it's up to the individual whether to leave or not. But I do think that we can witness our own death, as I'm pretty sure we experience ourselves die, like we feel ourselves dying when we are in the process of leaving this world. I do wish that it's possible to just peacefully pass away without having to experience any dying process, that would be ideal to me. But I wish you the best.