Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I don't want to keep trying anymore... At this point it's just putting off the inevitable...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kassender, lostangel, Brink and 16 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, life can be so tiresome sometimes. No matter what you decide to to, I hope you're able to get some peace from all of this suffering. It must feel so exhausting having to feel this way all the time. If you ever feel like talking about it more, we're all here to listen, just feel free to do whatever makes you comfortable. I'm sending big hugs your way! :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, profoundexperience, death137 and 8 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i stopped trying too... a long time ago. ctb is absolutely inevitable for me

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience, death137, sadworld and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, trying over and over again is exhausting.
Hope you can find peace soon, pal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lostangel, death137, sadworld and 8 others
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I feel the same way. Even if things were to get better what's the difference between ending it now and ending it 70 years from now. All dead people end up in the same place.

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, profoundexperience, malti276 and 8 others
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I feel the same way. Even if things were to get better what's the difference between ending it now and ending it 70 years from now. All dead people end up in the same place.
Theres no difference honestly I keep telling my self please get yourself out of here before you lose all your cognitive abilities and your memory is gone....my family likes to see me suffer apparently they are brainwashed its fucking scary if u think about it....
Yeah, trying over and over again is exhausting.
Hope you can find peace soon, pal.
Definitely is i even got worse doing this process

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: profoundexperience, death137, justsad&done and 6 others
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: profoundexperience, death137, Good4Nothing and 2 others
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
By brainwashed do you mean religious?
No because they haven't been through anything ive been through and are looking at my life through their perception on life and think "i can get better" even though i tried so many times i lost count they say things to me like "Life is so great...you have to fight through it every second for 365 days a year, no matter how many times it unendlessly tortures you"they will never ever agree with me and want to keep me suffering because they dont want to accept the fact that what im going through is real and that life can very much get so bad, that its not worth which is denial....its so fucked up

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience, Spitfire, death137 and 5 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
my family likes to see me suffer apparently they are brainwashed its fucking scary if u think about it....
omg, i'm in the same boat :(
fucking slavery...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: profoundexperience, death137, justsad&done and 5 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I know how you feel especially when your left of worst than before trying. All of my attempts fell on deaf ears of my family.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death137, botanormal, justsad&done and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I understand. Every day I keep trying and keep pushing forward to make everything work. I keep going because I have to, but it's absolutely exhausting. I hope you are able to find peace and resolution.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience, Spitfire, death137 and 4 others
DeathBySuicide

DeathBySuicide

Nov 30, 2020
I'm so sorry you feel this way. I know what it's like to be fighting so hard to live, but being unable to do it anyways. I know what it's like to want to give in to your urges, to want to CTB. I know how hard it is. I really hope you'll find a way to deal with your pain soon. Talking about it has helped me a lot, I think it may help you, too. Best of luck to you :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, botanormal, death137 and 2 others
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I can relate. I am tired of going through the motions and having everyone around me tell me to try harder and move on. It wears you down and the hopelessness is overwhelming.
I hope you find peace...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal, death137 and sadworld
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to hear that OP I think a lot of us can relate to this. I have been trying to long. Ctb is so close now. Can almost taste it :zzz:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal, death137 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I understand you. I just keep trying too, it's so exhausting. I'm just waiting for everything to fall down on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: DFFP, Ghost2211, botanormal and 1 other person
U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
I really want to give you some word of encouragement, OP, but doing that would only make me a hypocrite because I too have given up hope since some time ago. Now I'm just biding my time until Mr. Reaper decides to drop me a visit.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
By brainwashed do you mean religious?
"Life is so great...you have to fight through it every second for 365 days a year, no matter how many times it unendlessly tortures you"they ... want to keep me suffering because they dont want to accept the fact that what im going through is real
I think the real religion (before any other) on Earth is the faith and worship of the belief, "Life is a good thing." One literally can't do anything else without believing this to some degree.

But life isn't a good thing. This isn't "going anywhere". The universe has no problems we're here to solve. All our problems come from the fact we exist... and those problems would matter to no one if we ceased existing.

Exactly what are we trying to achieve here? Recently Jeff Bezos (the Amazon guy) "announced" that he looks forward to the time when there are 1,000,000,000 (one-trillion) human beings "in the solar system".

"The solar system can easily support a trillion humans," says Bezos. "And if we had a trillion humans, we would have a thousand Einsteins and a thousand Mozarts and unlimited, for all practical purposes, resources and solar power unlimited for all practical purposes. That's the world that I want my great-grandchildren's great-grandchildren to live in."

Fork him and fork that!

Reactions: LonelyDude15, yive and Buffy5120
G

greycatsmiles

Hi
Dec 4, 2020
I don't want to keep trying anymore... At this point it's just pu
I feel the same. Nothing is going to get better. The old and I'll
will beseen as a burden, inconvenience. Society is getting worse not better

Last edited:
Reactions: lonerclown666, profoundexperience and yive
L