nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
They don't know you. They know nothing about your history and your pain.

All what they do is giving you fucking pieces of advice like they do really care about you

You should be this! You should be that!
You should find a job!
You should marry!
You should take care of yourself!
You should wear this and that!

Did they ever know that you already tried!! you're already trying?!
Did they ever know that you applied to many fucking jobs, and got no response??!!
Did they ever know that you're fucking smarter than them but life was unfair to you??!!!
Did they ever know that you loved and cared but motherfuckers manipulated you??!
Did they ever know that you want to take care of yourself but every fucking thought drains you?!!!!!!!!!!

Did they ever know anything about you??!! they think they are too good giving advice as they are so fucking successful. Oh my fucking God, they know nothing about life... they won't know they are just lucky, it has nothing to do with their fucking efforts. They don't even know that they didn't even try 50% of our attempts to live this fucking life. Life was just okay for them, but it did hit us so hard.

I wish they just spent only one of my dark nights, then they will know the true meaning of their worthless advice.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Roseate, Lost Magic, g0921 and 22 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh those goddamn "shoulds"

I hate them!

They SHOULD just shut up lol.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, g0921, Symbiote and 3 others
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Preach!

These "advice" are nothing but adding salt to the injury. It doesn't help at all. These "advice" are nothing but showing off about how much they achieve: marriage, employment, financial stability, decent wage, proper friends and connection just to name a few.

We're a unique bunch, and there's no such thing as "one-size-fits-all" solution.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, g0921, FuneralCry and 4 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Preach!

These "advice" are nothing but adding salt to the injury. It doesn't help at all. These "advice" are nothing but showing off about how much they achieve: marriage, employment, financial stability, decent wage, proper friends and connection just to name a few.

We're a unique bunch, and there's no such thing as "one-size-fits-all" solution.
Exactly 100% true

Reactions: g0921 and Pen>Sword
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
"THEY WON'T KNOW THEY ARE JUST LUCKY" Exactly,well said!!!

• Love
Reactions: g0921 and nopointofliving
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
They don't know you. They know nothing about your history and your pain.

All what they do is giving you fucking pieces of advice like they do really care about you

You should be this! You should be that!
You should find a job!
You should marry!
You should take care of yourself!
You should wear this and that!

Did they ever know that you already tried!! you're already trying?!
Did they ever know that you applied to many fucking jobs, and got no response??!!
Did they ever know that you're fucking smarter than them but life was unfair to you??!!!
Did they ever know that you loved and cared but motherfuckers manipulated you??!
Did they ever know that you want to take care of yourself but every fucking thought drains you?!!!!!!!!!!

Did they ever know anything about you??!! they think they are too good giving advice as they are so fucking successful. Oh my fucking God, they know nothing about life... they won't know they are just lucky, it has nothing to do with their fucking efforts. They don't even know that they didn't even try 50% of our attempts to live this fucking life. Life was just okay for them, but it did hit us so hard.

I wish they just spent only one of my dark nights, then they will know the true meaning of their worthless advice.
Do you know? Do you really know?

I understand you.

I'm near.

• Hugs
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
You should engage in 9-5 corporate lifescripts to enrich people you don't know and don't care about you

Reactions: g0921
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
- people who don't know what it means to suffer

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: g0921, FuneralCry, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I will never take advice from other people seriously unless they too are going through the things I am. Even then I take it with a grain of salt. Even your psychologist will never know what it's like to be you. They can analyze you and write down as many notes about you that they want but everyone's life is completely unique to them. You might find people who have a very similar life or commonalities but each individual's life experiences will never be identical to another person. Even identical twins have two different experiences in life. Same with siblings

• Love
Reactions: g0921, disabledandhopeless, demuic and 8 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
This hits home so hard. Most people won't understand your pain... Unless they've experienced something similar.

• Hugs
Reactions: g0921, demuic, FuneralCry and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to this. People just haven't been there themselves and they haven't suffered enough so they couldn't possibly understand. Its why I would rather isolate myself than try and take advice from other people. People think they are helping but they just cause more pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: g0921, demuic and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
People's advice took me back to the zero point. They destroyed my lil efforts to improve my life. Now I'm again feeling bad and low, sleeping all the time with the hand on my heart. I feel the pain there. I wish I could leave here so soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, g0921, demuic and 1 other person
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
This is my family. I love them. They mean well. But the do not get me at all. Same clichés, same dismissals, same lame advice about "You'll get over it" as if they don't understand what certain things truly mean to me. Oh well. Its ok though. Have recently decided to become very guarded emotionally in the real world. Hell I am done putting myself out there so people can just tell me stupid shit that makes me hate myself even more. Done with that.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, g0921, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 2 others
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
I also get sick of this I really hate life and there is no way I'm able to come back from any of this but at least the people that are saying things like this are trying to some exteny to try to understand and help. I really wish I could have someone to talk to maybe it would make me be able to deal with some of this.

• Hugs
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I understand its frustrating. But luckily for me most of those 'shoulds' were 'coulds'. Ethier way I feel like in most cases they're expressing genuine care. But if you're like me and I think a lot of others, you just 'cant'. It's when they won't understand that you cant that it turns from care to perhaps manipulation or trying to make themselves feel helpful. But I can't blame those I care about for the 'you could's. Because they're probably trying really hard too- and probably have a lot of 'coulds' too and just don't want to see us fall.

• Hugs
solanastan16

solanastan16

May 4, 2021
This is my family. I love them. They mean well. But the do not get me at all. Same clichés, same dismissals, same lame advice about "You'll get over it" as if they don't understand what certain things truly mean to me. Oh well. Its ok though. Have recently decided to become very guarded emotionally in the real world. Hell I am done putting myself out there so people can just tell me stupid shit that makes me hate myself even more. Done with that.
I completely agree with this. I've been doing this jus to protect myself from their condescending questions.

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yep heard it all before from people (whether well meaning or not) it does get tiresome. Life is just hard and there is nothing anybody can say or do to make things better. Pulling up your socks is no longer what people who are struggling in life desire to hear.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and nopointofliving