• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
The fast has been accomplished, the Ibuprofen has been taken. 5 minutes until Meto. I feel like I haven't even had time to process this, but I've been wanting this exact scenario for almost half a year, and I've wanted to leave the planet for nearly my whole painful life. I can't believe it all stops here, in 1 hour. But there's no turning back. Time for eternal peace.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
The fast has been accomplished, the Ibuprofen has been taken. 5 minutes until Meto. I feel like I haven't even had time to process this, but I've been wanting this exact scenario for almost half a year, and I've wanted to leave the planet for nearly my whole painful life. I can't believe it all stops here, in 1 hour. But there's no turning back. Time for eternal peace.

View attachment 134928
Best wishes
All will be well💜

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you and us all to this most unfortunate crossroads... I hope you find freedom from all the inevitable suffering, torment and vicissitudes of life.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024

View attachment 134928
Hi🧡 I hope you find the peace you deserve.
And peace you are looking for 🕊️

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
do you feel excited still? How do you feel mentally / spiritually?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry i missed this but i hope you have found the peace you search for and I hope you managed to have a last meal of your choice.
Rest in peace 🕊