• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blvck

May 12, 2018
My parents are both leaving the house in the next 30 minutes so I will finally have time. I feel excited yet saddend that things couldn't have been better. All of my bad choices are what led me to this point, so I have no one to blame. I feel sleepy already..I'm lighting the coals as soon as they leave and when they're white I'm sticking them in the car. (Do I need to close up the vents?)

I was going to elaborately plan out everything, but I'm too tired for that now and I only have a short window of time while they're gone.

When they come back they probably will think I'm asleep in my room. Then when they finally come look and see I'm not here, they'll ask my bro who will say "idk".

Eventually they'll check my car, right.

How long does it take a body to reach rigor mortis? Anyone know? Idk if I have any special requests in my last moments.

One of my friends ctb'd back in december, which kinda surprised me, but I just wish it had been me first to go instead.

Oh well... any ideas or tips you guys can give me while I start prep?

Thx everyone.
If I could go back to the happiness I once enjoyed, I would, but it's just unreachable now. If by some miracle someone could save me in the next 2 hours, I'd probably accept their help. oh well.

B

blvck

May 12, 2018
It's been my dream since childhood to be buried like this. Tumblr nz9kkpDdmL1siw30co1 500

Reactions: Caerula and never getting better
L

Livide Lamb

Apr 17, 2018
Did you write any suicide note to leave behind you ? Maybe with your last wishes, etc, etc ?

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
If by some miracle someone could save me in the next 2 hours, I'd probably accept their help. oh well.

You don't sound like you are ready to ctb to me. If you are hesitant, the chances of you fucking it up and ending up in a worse place are very, very real. Shit - your asking about closing the vents.

Call a friend, call the suicide hotline (+18002738255), listen to some music, go on a walk, hell - do more research on ctb.

If you aren't sure, don't do it. Do something else. Don't play the victim and see if someone comes to save you; fucking save yourself, if only until you have a personal conviction.

Reactions: dhk96, Mari, Caerula and 3 others
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
You don't sound like you are ready to ctb to me. If you are hesitant, the chances of you fucking it up and ending up in a worse place are very, very real. Shit - your asking about closing the vents.

Call a friend, call the suicide hotline (+18002738255), listen to some music, go on a walk, hell - do more research on ctb.

If you aren't sure, don't do it. Do something else. Don't play the victim and see if someone comes to save you; fucking save yourself, if only until you have a personal conviction.

While I do agree with you, he might not find a better time to do it than now, and I'm having a hard time believing their life will go uphill if it has gone this far. Their chances of having a more painful death in the future might be high, but as you said, the chances of them actually ending up in some sort of brain death state might be higher than we think. This is quite a dilemma to be.

How long does it take a body to reach rigor mortis? Anyone know?

It usually takes between 2 and 6 hours which is pretty dependent on the death. I did find this picture though, but I can't speak for its legitimacy.
rigor-mortis-by-rajkumar-malur-31-638.jpg

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
A better time is one in which they have conviction. Conviction enough to do research and have a well thought out plan.

If blvck tries it, I hope they get lucky and it works because if their life is shit now, it's going to be shitter when this attempt fails.

Reactions: Caerula, never getting better, SleepItOff and 2 others
B

blvck

May 12, 2018

A better time is one in which they have conviction. Conviction enough to do research and have a well thought out plan.

If blvck tries it, I hope they get lucky and it works because if their life is shit now, it's going to be shitter when this attempt fails.
While I do agree with you, he might not find a better time to do it than now, and I'm having a hard time believing their life will go uphill if it has gone this far. Their chances of having a more painful death in the future might be high, but as you said, the chances of them actually ending up in some sort of brain death state might be higher than we think. This is quite a dilemma to be.

It usually takes between 2 and 6 hours which is pretty dependent on the death. I did find this picture though, but I can't speak for its legitimacy.
rigor-mortis-by-rajkumar-malur-31-638.jpg

Well dang guys..thanks for your help. Unfortunately , when I took my dog out to pee, I looked in the shed for my dad's charcoal , but I couldn't find the bag. I also tried checking the supply closet in the front of the house, but of all days, it was locked, and idk where the key is. And my mom decided not to leave with my dad today, so that ruined everything.

Are you doubting that I wouldn't have done, cause I would. I still feel like doing it now. I've been thinking about it since I woke up this morning.

The reason I asked about the vents is to help me be prepared so I DON'T make any mistakes. In the methods I've read, no one mentioned vents in a car, so that's why I asked. I wanted to be sure. That's all....

And yes, maybe if my situation could change instantly, someone could notice and save me from this, maybe I would listen. If there was another way out from this pain, don't you think I would take it? I don't WANT to die, but it's something I HAVE to do, because there's no use in living anymore if my life is like this. Thx for everyone's comments though, but I guess I won't ask for anymore help here anymore, since I won't be taken seriously, ha...

Reactions: annointed_towers and Caerula
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Well dang guys..thanks for your help. Unfortunately , when I took my dog out to pee, I looked in the shed for my dad's charcoal , but I couldn't find the bag. I also tried checking the supply closet in the front of the house, but of all days, it was locked, and idk where the key is. And my mom decided not to leave with my dad today, so that ruined everything.

Are you doubting that I wouldn't have done, cause I would. I still feel like doing it now. I've been thinking about it since I woke up this morning.

The reason I asked about the vents is to help me be prepared so I DON'T make any mistakes. In the methods I've read, no one mentioned vents in a car, so that's why I asked. I wanted to be sure. That's all....

And yes, maybe if my situation could change instantly, someone could notice and save me from this, maybe I would listen. If there was another way out from this pain, don't you think I would take it? I don't WANT to die, but it's something I HAVE to do, because there's no use in living anymore if my life is like this. Thx for everyone's comments though, but I guess I won't ask for anymore help here anymore, since I won't be taken seriously, ha...

There is no doubt in my mind that you would try. There is nothing I can do to stop you. I strongly believe in a person's right to live and/ or end their own life. I empathize with your feeling there is no other way as I often feel similarly.

Do the research, wrestle with the consequences, do not take the issue lightly, and certainly don't expect help when you question your own decision.

Be your own person. Make your own decisions. I will fight for your right, but you"ll need to earn my respect and help.

Reactions: dhk96
Irukinj

Irukinj

May 12, 2018
Rushing anything in life would increase your chances of failure... Take your time it's a big step. You seem clumsy further increasing your odds for failure.

Do your research and think things through. Depending on someone to be gone for hours is a horrible gamble. Then when your caught, you'll wish you planned this better.

Reactions: Mari, El Topo and anna
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018

Sorry it didn't work out for you, but happy that you are still here!

PoorlyTinted

PoorlyTinted

Mar 2, 2023
My parents are both leaving the house in the next 30 minutes so I will finally have time. I feel excited yet saddend that things couldn't have been better. All of my bad choices are what led me to this point, so I have no one to blame. I feel sleepy already..I'm lighting the coals as soon as they leave and when they're white I'm sticking them in the car. (Do I need to close up the vents?)

I was going to elaborately plan out everything, but I'm too tired for that now and I only have a short window of time while they're gone.

When they come back they probably will think I'm asleep in my room. Then when they finally come look and see I'm not here, they'll ask my bro who will say "idk".

Eventually they'll check my car, right.

How long does it take a body to reach rigor mortis? Anyone know? Idk if I have any special requests in my last moments.

One of my friends ctb'd back in december, which kinda surprised me, but I just wish it had been me first to go instead.

Oh well... any ideas or tips you guys can give me while I start prep?

Thx everyone.
If I could go back to the happiness I once enjoyed, I would, but it's just unreachable now. If by some miracle someone could save me in the next 2 hours, I'd probably accept their help. oh well.
im sorry that your life has come to this. but its good that we have the choice to leave! if you want your body to look fine dont eat for a few hours. but again you dont have to do this. if you have any doubt of ctb then dont. message me if you want to talk to someone <3