W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
I had plastic surgery nine years ago that left me disfigured. i fear no one will ever love me because of it. Has this happened to anyone else?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: notjustyetagain, Harasaki, Circles and 4 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
What kind of plastic surgery did you have? I'm sorry it has left you feeling this way :hug:

Reactions: Circles and azucaramargo
Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
I tried an at home method of trying to burn layers of skin off my face when I was younger because I was obsessed with the look/ feel of it.
I don't want to try diagnose you, but have you heard of BDD ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and azucaramargo
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I had plastic surgery nine years ago that left me disfigured. i fear no one will ever love me because of it. Has this happened to anyone else?
There are other SS members who struggle with body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), and have spent their life savings on multiple plastic-surgery revisions.

Reactions: Little Mook and Circles
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Dude I'm in the same boat. It was a result of a drug OD/accident. Don't feel bad. I tried surgery too once and that didn't help. And i"ve tried to gather money for more post-surgeries since then but something bad always happens. I was encouraged because Thom Yorke (Singer for Radiohead) had surgery on one of his eyes like 3 different times before it was ok with him or was fixed. So like don't give up and try to work around it. I can't even like wear a hat because someones making a "gay joke" about rimjobs and shit. And like attempt to degrade me as a human being or strip me of my humanity. I'm so done with inhumane imbeciles or people who think they understand a person or there sexuality. People don't know the first thing about my sexuality or what i've been through or how i've been cheated. It's total bs to try to label someone or treat them unfairly. I kid you not. I love you. Take care and try to focus on other crap. Like theres so much more to life than bodily image.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: notjustyetagain