MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
The quality of the work I was able to do in the past weeks is starting to show the consequences. I know I was sabotaging myself for some time now, but I just can't concentrate on anything, even just getting through the day is so unbearable. The things I have to do are hard enough without me being in this state, so I expected nothing less.
I am not strong enough to see my opportunity for a stable future fall apart in front of me, because of me. I've already made so many mistakes and have so many regrets.
I've written many other things in my previous venting thread, there is no reason for repeating any of that, but everything in there still stands true.

I am even more sure now of setting a date in October. I honestly have no idea what could turn my life around at this point. I feel like I'm getting too tired to fight anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Lux, Ghost2211 and 6 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i feel the exact same way. i'm always here if you need someone to listen. you aren't alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, MiseryLovesMyCompany, TheEndisNear121200 and 2 others
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Wishing for eternal sleep
Oct 20, 2020
I feel you. My life is a lifetime of mistakes and regrets. I can't believe that I was once full of hope for the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Metalhead and MiseryLovesMyCompany
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
i feel the exact same way. i'm always here if you need someone to listen. you aren't alone
Thank you very much. :hug:
I'm sorry that you are in a similar situation.
I feel you. My life is a lifetime of mistakes and regrets. I can't believe that I was once full of hope for the future.
People tend to say that hope dies last. I wonder what remains after. Being alive is so much fun, isn't it?
I'm sorry that things aren't going your way either.

Reactions: Silvermorning, Pho3nix and Metalhead