• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I can no longer bear the suffering, but I don't have any choice.
I have no money for N, no place for CO, no meto for SN, no courage for jumping or drowning.
I'm a walking dead. Help me end this unworthy life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Final Escape, Lara Francis and 1 other person
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
First make sure that living isn't an option, there are a lot of good reasons to live and I'm sure you can find a few. They might even be good enough for you to want to stay.

After that I'd suggest looking up the night night method or something similar. Doesn't take courage, not very expensive, painless when done properly, and doesn't take long.

It's in the resources page with all of the details. Might take a bit of reading, but it's the method I've settled on for a few reasons.

Last edited:
K

KovanK

Jun 20, 2019
How old are you? Do you have a credit card? If you're going to CTB, just put it on the credit card?

Reactions: Dead_Anyway and barny
Dead_Anyway

Dead_Anyway

Too tired
Jun 20, 2019
I agree with the night night method, possibly could just use a gun. Although they aren't easy to come by, well here anyway

Reactions: DreamCatcher
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
I think theres always a choice. just can seem an impossible choice which you cant figure out.

Reactions: jake3d and Dead_Anyway
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Well, we can't help per-se. That'd be... I forgot the official name... talking you into suicide, which is a severe crime.
The issue at hand right now is that your mind seems to be fogged by your distress.
Yes, I sound like a cold bastard. To do the deed properly one needs to be a cold bastard.
First thing first, take inventory of everything, age included. Your age could be an inhibiting factor as many things are not sold to those below a certain age (usually 18, though the US makes it higher - 21. IIRC, you can't buy scissors in the UK if you're under 18).

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I'm sorry that you're feeling so desperate right now :( Have been there, and it unfortunately didn't end well, considering I'm here. All of my attempts to ctb previously were done in desperation and because of that, I did not plan/research at all, just did what was nearest to hand. It just ended up with me being further traumatized by people who didn't understand. So I guess what I want to say here is that, while I respect any decision you make, be aware that desperation can lead to failures that can often lead to severe damage. If you do ultimately decide to ctb, preparation is key. Impulsive decisions usually end badly. Just don't want you to make an attempt and end up in a worse position that you already are in. Wishing peace for you, friend

Reactions: Soul, Lara Francis and Paisley
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
First thing first, take inventory of everything, age included. Your age could be an inhibiting factor as many things are not sold to those below a certain age (usually 18, though the US makes it higher - 21. IIRC, you can't buy scissors in the UK if you're under 18).

He's got his age in his profile, he appears to be 23.

Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
First make sure that living isn't an option, there are a lot of good reasons to live and I'm sure you can find a few. They might even be good enough for you to want to stay.

After that I'd suggest looking up the night night method or something similar. Doesn't take courage, not very expensive, painless when done properly, and doesn't take long.

It's in the resources page with all of the details. Might take a bit of reading, but it's the method I've settled on for a few reasons.

Thank you, I'll take a look into it. I'm just afraid that the pressure on the neck might make SI kick in.

How old are you? Do you have a credit card? If you're going to CTB, just put it on the credit card?

I'm 23, I don't have a credit card and I'm not using my parent's one to buy N, they are insanely working just to make barely a living and I reallynfeel bad to steal money from them.

Well, we can't help per-se. That'd be... I forgot the official name... talking you into suicide, which is a severe crime.
The issue at hand right now is that your mind seems to be fogged by your distress.
Yes, I sound like a cold bastard. To do the deed properly one needs to be a cold bastard.

I'm sorry that you're feeling so desperate right now :( Have been there, and it unfortunately didn't end well, considering I'm here. All of my attempts to ctb previously were done in desperation and because of that, I did not plan/research at all, just did what was nearest to hand. It just ended up with me being further traumatized by people who didn't understand. So I guess what I want to say here is that, while I respect any decision you make, be aware that desperation can lead to failures that can often lead to severe damage. If you do ultimately decide to ctb, preparation is key. Impulsive decisions usually end badly. Just don't want you to make an attempt and end up in a worse position that you already are in. Wishing peace for you, friend

I'm desperate, but I'm not in hurry to die and I can still think straight.
What I really need is a deadline and a effective way to ctb, I'm just fed up of all this situation.

L

Leahcash

Jun 20, 2019

What is night night method

Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
What is night night method
Search for it the search bar or go into the resources thread and you'll find the mega thread that explains the whole thing

Reactions: DreamCatcher