• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

a dead

a dead

Nov 10, 2023
ÓThe feeling of wanting to kill or hurt myself is being very strong I can't take this anymore because I've already decided that what I'm trying to do is hurting me. I'm simply trying to "live" It's just that it's difficult the way everything is, and I really want to kill myself soon, but I don't want to hurt someone. I'm killing myself inside because of this... This is killing me inside. I'll kill myself. I would like to know accessible and easy methods to do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, tiger b, cheese.out and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There is a Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads. You can read about methods there.

• Love
Reactions: donewithlife1 and Weltall
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
ÓThe feeling of wanting to kill or hurt myself is being very strong I can't take this anymore because I've already decided that what I'm trying to do is hurting me. I'm simply trying to "live" It's just that it's difficult the way everything is, and I really want to kill myself soon, but I don't want to hurt someone. I'm killing myself inside because of this... This is killing me inside. I'll kill myself. I would like to know accessible and easy methods to do.
I don't know your story friend, but we are here to help you the best we can.
Try to relax, and approach this rationally.

The brain is complex, and very imperfect.
Your emotions are high, and you need to try and have a clear head for a decision of this scale.

We cannot give you direct advice.
As Praestat_Mori said, please see the stickied threads.
There are numerous resources available to you, but this is your journey.

Please consider why you want to CTB, and rationally approach if there really is no other option.
No matter what, it's your choice, and we'll support you.

• Love
Reactions: uniqueusername39 and Praestat_Mori
a dead

a dead

Nov 10, 2023
Há uma compilação de recursos suicidas vinculada aos tópicos fixos. Você pode ler sobre métodos lá.
Okay, I will do that.
Não conheço sua história amigo, mas estamos aqui para ajudá-lo da melhor maneira que pudermos.
Tente relaxar e aborde isso de forma racional.

O cérebro é complexo e muito imperfeito.
Suas emoções estão em alta e você precisa tentar ter a cabeça limpa para uma decisão dessa escala.

Não podemos lhe dar conselhos diretos.
Como disse Praestat_Mori, por favor veja os tópicos fixos.
Existem inúmeros recursos disponíveis para você, mas esta é a sua jornada.

Por favor, considere por que você deseja o CTB e aborde racionalmente se realmente não houver outra opção.
Não importa o que aconteça, a escolha é sua e nós o apoiaremos.
ÓThank you, I will do that as soon as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weltall and Praestat_Mori
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
for more than 40 years people simply "offd' themselves" without even searching for a database on info.. if it's available on the internet (such as as the "revolution manual" or the "daesh management of savagery" or even the old-school "anarchy's cookbook" ... even better.. "from dictatorship to democracy" "The blueprint of democracy"

1- what happened in serbia
2- what happened in tunisia
3- what happened in yemen
4- what happened in libya
2- what happened in egypt
3- what happened in syria (haha good try)
4- what happened in ukraine
5- whats currently happening in the western nations

so, whats the point here one should ask?

The goverment has been for decades instructing "us" the "common average people" how to rally cries for democracy... wait.. isnt democracy the "power from the people?" what if part of the people (which is not a minority so to speak) decides to take matters on their hands ??

Don't you think its a little weird we're not allowed to????? what can a crippled unfit-for-paying taxes (as contrary to unfit for work. work is not a relevant thing if we re not talking about GDP and taxes... (yeah yeah of course , go figure how the "american revolution paid for its continental army" then the "taxpayers money" to "fight there to keep the threat away from "here" or what was the correct rhetoric??? according to the PNAC (Project For The New American Century) ??? fight them there so we won't have to fight them here? "fight whom???????" a huge F*** you to ourselves. Maybe its why they're clamping hard on everyone.. IT looks bad from a "propaganda POV"

never before we "western civilized nations" have been trying to "take matters unto our own hands" for we have no "idealistic future views, neither patriotic values, let alone "human values" - the main culp´rit lies here;; we're feeling "way to human to take part in this"

MAID ? for people in their last "6 months of life?" those sure can't raise hell and criticize the "reality" that was brought on us

young ones? sure, they re tax income sources, future "(brainwashed) thinkers" of course no "western government" would like to the transparent on how these ideas of "democracy freedom flawed economical systems" (remember... we havent produced much more than "planos for democracy" and "industrial military complexes". the american dream is now a waking nightmare and us 3rd world countries have been bullied for so long to "learn to speak american or else...." hence thats the result: if the american dream turned out to be a nightmare, our "utopic idealistic" views of "success/happiness/freedom" weren't based in facts , but rather large scale psychological experiments

TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT:

even us who aren't in the brink of suicide, of despair, "we've" started to feel "hopeless" , as much as we "wouldn't wanna die" .. we wouldn't wanna go through this life either.

So what? if our westerm model has failed into providing healthy or "inspiring" mindsets ... are they going to back down on "birth control"?

no they are not. Once you establish a compromise, there is no easy way of backing out from it. Apparently it seems that upholding "western values of freedom and democracy" are flawed to the core thus if the media doesn't "oversee - from a totalitarian stand" we can see all them cracks .. NOW it would be very awkward to "imagine a "Berlin Mauer" except the ones now are us western children from 3 decades ago, prying on the peepholes and "curious" to know the "other side of the coin" (which is no more than the opposite of the same object/concept/thing"

"OH NO ANOTHER LEFTIST/POLITICAL THREAD!!!!" - think my friends, would have we bern miserably stuck in this loophole hadn't it been caused by the turmoil of the petrodollar"?

Reactions: imtiredreallytired
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't easy, in fact to me it's the opposite, I hate how we exist in this world where it's cruelly made as difficult to die as possible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
Have you tried opening up about the things you hate