• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
My health no good so I no feel thirst as much plus ocd no let me hydrate anyway, so I figured I ctb by dehydration bc why not. So far thirst managable, but how do I trick body if it become no managable. If I hydrate, would eating salt after undo it? There any tricks I can use to succeed? Ik it probably no fun, but I will endure it bc I wanna die so, so much. I hope this works. I know it takes a few days. Maybe 1 week or more, but so be it. If anything I no have to deal with SI that way. Thanks in advance for advice :)

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I would start by expecting it to take a lot longer than a week. This is a pretty arduous way to go out. You won't be able to eat almost anything either (because almost everything contains water). You'll be parched towards the end and the constant cramps will be insane. I'm not saying it's impossible but surely there are easier ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
I just did some research and dying by dehydration is excruciating and a terrible way to die. Are you sure this is the only option you have? However, if you really want to give it a try, using moisturizers on your lips will help with the cracking and there are some mouthwashes that can help with your mouth being too dry. You can also speed up the process by consuming alcohol and caffeine because those cause you to urinate more. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to send links but if you want more information, deathwithdignity has a lot of information on dying by dehydration. I wish you the best of luck ♥️

Upvote 0
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Hey I am sorry you are in so much pain you want to die, but like the above users mentioned, it will be excruciatingly painful.
I won' tell you what to do or not to do, but I would highly recommend a less painful method that doesn't' take a long period of time

Whatever you choose to do, good luck my friend

Reactions: derpyderpins
Upvote 0
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
If you're literally willing to put yourself through starvation and thirst, then literally why not just hang or jump?

Upvote 0
LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
You really shouldnt do that as a method, It's like CTB through starving, it just not a good idea and can lead to uhhh pther bad thingies just ddont

Upvote 0