• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
I'm planning to attempt suicide by drinking bleach I'm planning to come home after school one day next week and drink bleach in my room to attempt suicide. I feel worthless and hopeless knowing that we people are born to just die and disappear and be forgotten forever like we never existed. And that we live just to have dreams that will never come true. And that the fantastical world we were promised as kids is all a lie and can't happen and that we're told that to sugarcoat our world for kids. We can't be anything only what society says we can be within societal norm in the endless rat race. I was told by kind strangers as a kid "you're a princess" and it made me feel that I am a princess, special, precious and important and made me feel better about myself. And now I cry feel suicidal and think about my drinking bleach suicide attempt I will do very soon.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: azurarcher, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I hope you find peace and happiness in whatever happens prince/princess

Reactions: depressedlittleboy
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
I'm very curious if this is a viable method because if it is I'm 💯using it

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Don't do this. One Google search away will tell you that drinking bleach doesn't work. You will immediately throw it back up, be left with a burning throat, and end up in the psych ward.
I'm very curious if this is a viable method because if it is I'm 💯using it

It's not.

Reactions: Uninstall, depressedlittleboy, lavender143once and 2 others
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
Don't do this. One Google search away will tell you that drinking bleach doesn't work. You will immediately throw it back up, be left with a burning throat, and end up in the psych ward.
I wish there was some way of getting toxins directly into my bloodstream like a needle. I wonder if injecting bleach would work

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023

It's not.
I mean it worked for Amanda Todd it's just well know for being excruciating and a horrific way to go as you'd have to force yourself through the terrible taste and throwing up and pain to drink as much as you can

Reactions: depressedlittleboy
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I mean it worked for Amanda Todd it's just well know for being excruciating and a horrific way to go as you'd have to force yourself through the terrible taste and throwing up and pain to drink as much as you can
I don't think most people could overcome both pain/throwing up at the same time. It's just best to be prepared. Why not make a plan and take an anti-emetic or some painkiller beforehand instead of impulsively acting and getting yourself thrown into a ward, y'know?

Reactions: depressedlittleboy, lavender143once and tora
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
it didn't work for her. after she drank bleach, she was taken to the hospital and survived. she died by hanging herself.
it's extremely difficult to drink enough bleach to kill yourself; you're more likely to throw it up or your survival instinct will kick in and your body won't let you swallow anymore

Reactions: depressedlittleboy, squirley, Letmedienow and 2 others
P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
I'm planning to attempt suicide by drinking bleach I'm planning to come home after school one day next week and drink bleach in my room to attempt suicide. I feel worthless and hopeless knowing that we people are born to just die and disappear and be forgotten forever like we never existed. And that we live just to have dreams that will never come true. And that the fantastical world we were promised as kids is all a lie and can't happen and that we're told that to sugarcoat our world for kids. We can't be anything only what society says we can be within societal norm in the endless rat race. I was told by kind strangers as a kid "you're a princess" and it made me feel that I am a princess, special, precious and important and made me feel better about myself. And now I cry feel suicidal and think about my drinking bleach suicide attempt I will do very soon.
I read that this kind of method can be very painful, that people are jumping out of a window to "finish faster" (can't handle the pain).
Not recommended. Don't be impulsive. Consider your way...

Reactions: azurarcher and depressedlittleboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find the fact that all is forgotten about in death to be comforting personally but anyway it's cruel how people have to suffer in this existence. Bleach just sounds like it would lead to way worse suffering though rather than being a reliable suicide method but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: depressedlittleboy and tora
depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
Thank you prince Im a boy and thank you you calling me prince made me feel like a prince and made me feel better
It's prince I'm a boy. Thank you for calling me a prince that made me feel like a prince and made me feel better thank you you're a prince/princess too and so is everybody in their own way.

Last edited: