• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hursitsahu

Oct 2, 2019
Hey guys as you saw in the title I'm compressing my right carotid artery but almost nothing is happening which is very unlike the left one with which I've been very successful, and have practised quite a lot. I wanted to know what I'm doing wrong, i have tried every possible location on the right side of my neck/throat, the position that I'm putting pressure on right now makes me feel just a little (very little) dizzy but it's nothing compared to the left one, also is it necessary to feel the same amount of dizziness while compressing each side individually? What I'm guessing is that if I'm not feeling dizzy while compressing my right artery there might be blood supply to the brain? And I might fail? Or have brain damage? I don't want to be alive with a damaged brain or alive with a non damaged one for that matter

Also I've ordered a ratchet strap (one without the hook) i came to know about this method from the book "five final acts".

Help please!

Lost korse

Lost korse

Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys as you saw in the title I'm compressing my right carotid artery but almost nothing is happening which is very unlike the left one with which I've been very successful, and have practised quite a lot. I wanted to know what I'm doing wrong, i have tried every possible location on the right side of my neck/throat, the position that I'm putting pressure on right now makes me feel just a little (very little) dizzy but it's nothing compared to the left one, also is it necessary to feel the same amount of dizziness while compressing each side individually? What I'm guessing is that if I'm not feeling dizzy while compressing my right artery there might be blood supply to the brain? And I might fail? Or have brain damage? I don't want to be alive with a damaged brain or alive with a non damaged one for that matter

Also I've ordered a ratchet strap (one without the hook) i came to know about this method from the book "five final acts".

Help please!
Hi it takes 5kg to compress the carotid artery and 2kg to compress the jugular that's maybe why I tried 2 days ago over the bedroom door placed knot on the left high up the neck to the jaw line it has bruised my neck and the right side feels like something is still round it....

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
It definitely does not take much pressure. I am sitting at work which is a rolling office and I immediately found the sweet spot. I could make myself almost pass out until, what I believe, SI kicked in. I will try one at a time to see if it matches your experience.