Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
@Imprisoned re: "night night," that sounds complicated and unpleasant. @Abyssal there's gotta be a better way than that for you...?
Yeah... It really isn't ideal at all but unfortunately prolifers demand we suffer so all the peaceful options are gone. I really hope euthanasia will be an option soon where I live... Also idk why but sometimes I don't get notifications for tags, like this one. I just happened to find it.

A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Do what you want bro but think twice no one care about you in this website its your life think twice

straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
I'm so sorry this happened and that life has brought you to this point. As difficult as it may be to still be here, you were wise to stop when you noticed something was off. I'm glad to hear you're safe, Abyssal. Hang in there. 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
It might be a good idea to take a step back from the forum for a while before making the final call. Seeing so much suffering bundled up in one place can give you a very skewed perspective on life that may not accurately reflect your own circumstances.

Reactions: MeaningDork and Celerity
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
@Imprisoned re: "night night," that sounds complicated and unpleasant. @Abyssal there's gotta be a better way than that for you...?
It wasn't bad, the sensation of it is oddly euphoric. I still intend to go through this method, and I did not find it distressing.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed and _Broken_alice
dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
It wasn't bad, the sensation of it is oddly euphoric. I still intend to go through this method, and I did not find it distressing.
Oh, hey! You're safe! Did the impulsive desire go away? Or are you planning on giving it another go here soon?

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Glad you are safe. I hope it gets better for you.
And uh I have a question I hope this doesn't sound selfish in some way but, I know, night night isn't that reliable since it is hard to put on work but do you have any tips for someone who only has this method available? I plan to make an attempt on wednesday but I am afraid of doing something wrong.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Last response to this thread, I wanna get past this and is stressing me out. Any other messages or comments will be ignored and I am no longer going to get notifications from this thread. Here's a collection of responses I have that I wasn't mentally ready to put into the world when I read them. Thanks for the support.
You could at least give trying living as a happy failure a chance, you never know you might like it.
This is an interesting thought, I admit I was intrigued by it while attempting and now, but I ignored it due to my mental state. I can't visualize this outcome and it scares me.

If you have any lingering doubts at all, I would stop.
Well fucking said, even if I'd gone for it I know this place would've in good hands. And they say we are a pro death cult !
Came late. hope you made it out well even if it was semi-impulsive. ive recognized your profile here and you're pretty cool :)
Nice avatar.
I don't know your situation.
But you said that your mom picked university for you and you have to apply.
You should take your time to get to a better place first mentally. And then decide yourself what do you want to study and if you even want to go to uni or college. To me it seems like you are really tired and need a break from everything.
Thanks for the advice, it fell of deaf ears before but now I'm able to process it. That's all I have to say, though, because if I think too hard I can read my own thoughts.
I'm feeling extreme agony reading all of this, as if it's distressing me too.
This sounds incredibly distressing and terrifying. I was honestly considering night night as well but from what you've said (about it rarely working) and from this, idk. I guess it's back to trying to get sn or n for me.
Was neither extreme nor agonizing. More so annoying and bothersome of an attempt. It's have been more painful if I'd done it properly, but since things moved more slowly and it's clear I did a bad job at it, it didn't cut my blood supply enough to really suck. Left me in a bit of hysteria (?) though which I think came out well through my way of typing. I wonder if my behavior and numbness can be attributed to my longer time of holding my carotid arteries down, perhaps my mistake kept me conscious to experience some of what I otherwise wouldn't? Who knows, I can only guess and that's one of the bits of information my body isn't instinctually filling in for me. Overall I'd definitely do it again.
Glad you're still here. I haven't been on this forum very long. But you've been one of my favorites on here.

Sorry for the stupid question. But what is the night night method?
Self done blood choke. You crush the two arteries in your neck to stop blood supply. Ideally painless and fast, which I have been able to attest to, but this time I didn't do it properly. The megathread is a better source of information and don't take my experiences as truth because everyone's biology is different.
Maybe there is, I wouldn't know. I'll still stick to night night, though. I like the idea of being unable to sit in my anxiety as I wait for sn to work, this seems ideal to me.
Also idk why but sometimes I don't get notifications for tags, like this one. I just happened to find it.
me too, what's up with that? Seems to be happening to me more recently.
Do what you want bro but think twice no one care about you in this website its your life think twice
thanks for the wisdom 140+ IQ master, but I'll choose to ignore that bit about nobody caring.
It might be a good idea to take a step back from the forum for a while before making the final call. Seeing so much suffering bundled up in one place can give you a very skewed perspective on life that may not accurately reflect your own circumstances.
Weird to be on the receiving end of this advice, but I'll do that if just because I feel like the boy who cried wolf. I need to get my brain back together again, because I haven't fully recovered from the previous mental instability.
Oh, hey! You're safe! Did the impulsive desire go away? Or are you planning on giving it another go here soon?
Desire is gone, but my brain is not mentally recovered. I can't seem to understand my own thoughts if I think too hard. Fingers crossed it goes away because it's hard to determine where to go from here.
Glad you are safe. I hope it gets better for you.
And uh I have a question I hope this doesn't sound selfish in some way but, I know, night night isn't that reliable since it is hard to put on work but do you have any tips for someone who only has this method available? I plan to make an attempt on wednesday but I am afraid of doing something wrong.
Morally speaking, I feel uncomfortable teaching someone how to die, but I also understand this level of desperation and with this experience fresh in my mind I'll say what I can.

•Ideally it'll be painless as you won't hit the windpipe, but be prepared to do it anyways. I found I just endure that pain.
•careful with testing, you can give yourself brain damage.
•practice before jumping into it just to be sure this is what you want. When your vision starts to be funny, let go. If you feel an awful brain fog and headache then you did it properly.
•Whenever I do it, I find myself holding my breath. If you have been holding a spot long enough for you to need to take a breath, then you're doing it wrong.

Thanks for reading everyone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, boddibo, cryone and 5 others
Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
Yep it's time and it's impulsive as shit. If you wanna talk me out of it I guess I give permission? Might not work but I'm really going against my own morals here and it's really ahead of schedule. I am doing night night and I just found my arteries and let me tell you I'm really ready. It didn't hurt, si didn't kick in AT ALL and I'm really really happy I found them.

I think I fucled up in practice because I can't feel my right pinky finger nor can I hardly move it. I guess as far as damage goes that's pretty minor but maybe it's a sign that I'm ready. Might also be temporary who knows.

Why am I doing it now? I've spent the last 2 weeks working tirelessly at my job just to go home and sleep and do it all over again and I can't keep it together. Now my mother picked out a university to go to and I have a deadline to meet to apply and I am already struggling as is. I thought I had more time before I saw my future crash around me, I was already barely holding it together we just making ends meet, now I will take on ent and an extra workload? Hell no. I'm not spending another damn year wishing I was dead nor do I want to exist as an I'm happy failure either. All roads lead to stress and anxiety and insomnia. So it's time.

Don't follow me for my sake, I will save yall a seat but don't like mourn me or whatever. I've lived a regretless life and hate nobody.

Sorry I didn't make it to May 1st haha
I am sorry if I sound mean but reading what you said your life doesn't really sound that bad if anything it's filled with uncertainty and that could be exciting for some. You may also be worrying too much about tomorrow and overthinking the possibilities about what might happen instead of focusing about what is happening now.

What exactly are you CTBing for cuz that doesn't sound like it, again am sorry if I sound like an asshole

A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
Last response to this thread, I wanna get past this and is stressing me out. Any other messages or comments will be ignored and I am no longer going to get notifications from this thread. Here's a collection of responses I have that I wasn't mentally ready to put into the world when I read them. Thanks for the support.

This is an interesting thought, I admit I was intrigued by it while attempting and now, but I ignored it due to my mental state. I can't visualize this outcome and it scares me.

Well fucking said, even if I'd gone for it I know this place would've in good hands. And they say we are a pro death cult !

Nice avatar.

Thanks for the advice, it fell of deaf ears before but now I'm able to process it. That's all I have to say, though, because if I think too hard I can read my own thoughts.

Was neither extreme nor agonizing. More so annoying and bothersome of an attempt. It's have been more painful if I'd done it properly, but since things moved more slowly and it's clear I did a bad job at it, it didn't cut my blood supply enough to really suck. Left me in a bit of hysteria (?) though which I think came out well through my way of typing. I wonder if my behavior and numbness can be attributed to my longer time of holding my carotid arteries down, perhaps my mistake kept me conscious to experience some of what I otherwise wouldn't? Who knows, I can only guess and that's one of the bits of information my body isn't instinctually filling in for me. Overall I'd definitely do it again.

Self done blood choke. You crush the two arteries in your neck to stop blood supply. Ideally painless and fast, which I have been able to attest to, but this time I didn't do it properly. The megathread is a better source of information and don't take my experiences as truth because everyone's biology is different.

Maybe there is, I wouldn't know. I'll still stick to night night, though. I like the idea of being unable to sit in my anxiety as I wait for sn to work, this seems ideal to me.

me too, what's up with that? Seems to be happening to me more recently.

thanks for the wisdom 140+ IQ master, but I'll choose to ignore that bit about nobody caring.

Weird to be on the receiving end of this advice, but I'll do that if just because I feel like the boy who cried wolf. I need to get my brain back together again, because I haven't fully recovered from the previous mental instability.

Desire is gone, but my brain is not mentally recovered. I can't seem to understand my own thoughts if I think too hard. Fingers crossed it goes away because it's hard to determine where to go from here.

Morally speaking, I feel uncomfortable teaching someone how to die, but I also understand this level of desperation and with this experience fresh in my mind I'll say what I can.

•Ideally it'll be painless as you won't hit the windpipe, but be prepared to do it anyways. I found I just endure that pain.
•careful with testing, you can give yourself brain damage.
•practice before jumping into it just to be sure this is what you want. When your vision starts to be funny, let go. If you feel an awful brain fog and headache then you did it properly.
•Whenever I do it, I find myself holding my breath. If you have been holding a spot long enough for you to need to take a breath, then you're doing it wrong.

Thanks for reading everyone.
Ask a person who earns $2,000 a month to give you a check for $500 on the website. If he really loves you, he will give it to you.

pepe_felipe

pepe_felipe

Jan 15, 2024
wish you the best with whatever method you wish to pursue. I'm quite new to the community myself however I wish to pay my respects you as you seem like a cool person. Much love and good luck in the future!