• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I have to be careful because I'm being followed, I don't know who I can trust because I don't know who or why it is, I'm not ignoring messages from people but I need to watch my back at the mo! I don't know what to do about it??

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974, IsThisTheEnd?, Mooshi and 2 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
You're being followed in real life or on here?

Reactions: bea1974 and Pen>Sword
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
In real life,

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974 and Pen>Sword
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Get to a place with lots of people and stay there

Reactions: bea1974
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
They know where I live and have been following me places, it's a women, Iv seen her few days in a row and she knows where my horses are seen her there too!! I don't know who to trust you tell, I feel like everything is against me at the mo!

• Hugs
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
They know where I live and have been following me places, it's a women, Iv seen her few days in a row and she knows where my horses are seen her there too!! I don't know who to trust you tell, I feel like everything is against me at the mo!
OK, try thinking logically.
Why would she follow you and what would she want from you?

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Can you think of a reasonable explanation for why she would be following you?

Reactions: bea1974 and x_LittleAmy_x
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Can you tell someone in your family, or can you not trust them either?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just be extremely careful.
I would change all of my passwords and set of keys. You know, just in case.

LiminalFantasies

LiminalFantasies

Dwelling within darkness
Mar 18, 2021
There are a few reasons someone could be following me!
Does she have done something (like an action she did to you, for example) in any way that made you feel that way?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
When I had psychosis I thought people were following me, but I soon realised I was wrong, is there any chance she could be attracted to you and just hoping to bump into you to start a conversation, does she seem threatening in any way if not maybe next time both of you see each other in a busy part of town, break the ice by giving her a compliment you soon see if its someone who wants to cause you harm.

But be on your guard it could be totally innocent but you can buy a cheap personal or wireless home alarm of Amazon and just ensure all the windows and dorrs are bolted.

Good luck I hope it turns out to be an innocent mistake.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: bea1974, UninformedLover, HowNowBrownCow and 5 others
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I don't think some of these replies are helping with what is quite obviously paranoia.

OP, when did you first see this woman?

Reactions: yeahwellso, Apathy79 and A Desperate Fool
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
A few days ago, I'm being investigated at the moment to do with my work, so it could be that, or it could be possible someone is out for revenge on me! I don't k ow who I can trust! I don't k ow that it isn't my family,

• Hugs
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I'm ok
A few days ago, I'm being investigated at the moment to do with my work, so it could be that, or it could be possible someone is out for revenge on me! I don't k ow who I can trust! I don't k ow that it isn't my family,
If you are being investigated with something relating to your working practice as a Nurse, I doubt very much someone is following you in relation to that. Sometimes when we are highly stressed we start to notice things that we wouldn't normally. This person may just live near you or could even be she thinks your following her?
I used to carry out investigations for the NHS so have some experience in these matters.

Reactions: bea1974, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, LastLoveLetter and 1 other person
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
Please be careful, I was followed due to my work place some years back. I wish I'd trusted my gut then.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
When I get in a high state of anxiety people with similar features look like the same person. I thought my ex had someone following me and I'd see him everywhere. It was my mind making everyone look the same.

• Hugs
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
This women was outside my house again earlier, I left the house and rang the police cause I don't know who I can trust at home, they came and I met with them and we searched but she had gone!! I'm getting so Anxious it's horrible!!

• Hugs
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
This women was outside my house again earlier, I left the house and rang the police cause I don't know who I can trust at home, they came and I met with them and we searched but she had gone!! I'm getting so Anxious it's horrible!!
Maybe take photos with your phone as evidence if you need to contact the police again later on

Reactions: bea1974, Leiden and x_LittleAmy_x
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
I have to be careful because I'm being followed, I don't know who I can trust because I don't know who or why it is, I'm not ignoring messages from people but I need to watch my back at the mo! I don't know what to do about it??
yep dude it's just SS founders maybe ... they will try to control you simply becasue they don't want you to CTB .

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
yep dude it's just SS founders maybe ... they will try to control you simply becasue they don't want you to CTB .
Karen was right all along, the mods are going to force-feed me SN. :pfff:

That would actually be fucking awesome, but whatever.

• Yay!
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am thinking you are having a psychosis. I had 2 psychosis too. Your experiences are very similar to mine. You have to go to a doctor and tell about your feelings! He can help you. This is very important.
Psychosis includes paranoia and delusional thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974, yeahwellso and Bat 17
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020

Get professional help.

Reactions: yeahwellso and GenesAndEnvironment
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
How close are you to your ctb decision? I understand that traditionally the Angel of Death appears in a black cloak holding a scythe and looking scary. Maybe in modern times AOD has assumed a more gentle appearance? Have you tried striking up a conversation with her?

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
How close are you to your ctb decision? I understand that traditionally the Angel of Death appears in a black cloak holding a scythe and looking scary. Maybe in modern times AOD has assumed a more gentle appearance? Have you tried striking up a conversation with her?
I'll be disappointed if I'm not greeted by Frances Conroy from American Horror Story when I CTB.. jkjk but would be awesome 727C0024 B764 4C1C 9D00 D7DE572F494F

• Yay!
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bea1974, UninformedLover, lofticries and 1 other person
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
OP is obviously going through paranoid psychosis.

Reactions: noname223, Tkmiz_Tsukumizu and x_LittleAmy_x