• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Housefly

Housefly

May 7, 2023
So um... Apparently normal people don't have exit plans and watch gore to feel vicarious comfort. Who the fuck knew. Well now that my psychiatrist knows I'm 'high risk'. So that's what I'm doing for the next few days. Cardiac arrest, come get me you ugly bitch. Ok bye

illmissmydogthatsit

illmissmydogthatsit

May 12, 2023
I was briefly inpatient and it wasn't for me; however, if you feel it is right for you and you invest in the therapies they offer, you'll be surprised how much progress you can make- I met people at the inpatient facility who were doing significantly better than they were when they first got there. Every place will be a bit different, but try to get to know people in your down time. I met some really kind, supportive people during my stay. If you feel this is right for you, go for it. I know it's really tough.

Reactions: Housefly
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
lol, that is one way to deal with the situation. Hope you don't have to wait too long.

I wish you all the best tho, no matter what happens.

Ai-chan

Ai-chan

I deserve nothing but the worst
Oct 16, 2022
I hope the grippy socks are a nice color and somewhat comfortable

Housefly

Housefly

May 7, 2023
@Ai-chan @lookingforsanctuary @Valkyrae @illmissmydogthatsit @woh6 @Tobacco .

Summery
It was hella nice. Three square good meals. I got a CT scan, ECG report (because my heart is fucked up), made a friend. Talked to a crazy lady which was really cool. The nurses were nice. The staff was nice. Did more stuff, made soap, did kareoke, went to the garden, made a cake. On new meds, my parents are now going to be extremely hands on but it's fine. I live in a place with universal healthcare so... Free board, free food, and most of the people there (5 of us when I entered) were just a little bit stressed out. Just got out an hour ago. 4/5

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Summery
It was hella nice. Three square good meals. I got a CT scan, ECG report (because my heart is fucked up), made a friend. Talked to a crazy lady which was really cool. The nurses were nice. The staff was nice. Did more stuff, made soap, did kareoke, went to the garden, made a cake. On new meds, my parents are now going to be extremely hands on but it's fine. I live in a place with universal healthcare so... Free board, free food, and most of the people there (5 of us when I entered) were just a little bit stressed out. Just got out an hour ago. 4/5
That is really nice to hear :) I am glad that you had a positive experience!!

illmissmydogthatsit

illmissmydogthatsit

May 12, 2023
@Ai-chan @lookingforsanctuary @Valkyrae @illmissmydogthatsit @woh6 @Tobacco .

Summery
I am so happy to hear it went well and things are looking up for you!! That's really amazing <3