RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
I'm fucking back :(. I was on this forum about 2 years ago or so, or 1 and a half, eventually, I quit it though because my life had been improving. I finally was able to pursue medical studies which I always wanted, I finally had a real plan to undergo surgery to change my body dysphoria (CLL). I even had a date for it, late June so in about a bit over a month.
However, I can't do it.
As if a higher power knew how to stop me, I had a very very very bad stroke of fate 3 days ago. Fate and destiny once played out against me. It made me realize how much more important it is than me being trapped in the wrong body. I can't do it anymore. I can't do the surgery like this. In general, I think it isn't even worth it like this. I have been in deep depression for many years. Tomorrow is my birthday. I can't fall down and endure another hellish period anymore. Currently, I am spamming xanax into me because of insane muscle cramps in my stomach and chest from this trauma 3 days ago. Actually, it happened last week but I was told on Sunday evening when my mother came home. Funny how in one moment life is okay-ish and I am on the best way to finally escape mental illness for goods and then the next moment you are doomed. Honestly, in hindsight, I should have been more grateful when I was okay. It's at least something. Now I have to take medication again but I am not going to be pulled in. I want a pointe to all of this. Something that makes it worth it at the end. I will not live with this anymore. My plans are clear. The aspect that I am back on this forum will give of what I mean.
Fuck life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, lobster salad, OpheliasFlowers and 4 others
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
So sorry that you've been screwed by life again :'(

I'm a lurker since late 2018 and then quit for a while but eventually joined this year because it seems like life is a sadist who just want to wait for us to let our guard down and then torture us again and again

Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
We're all supporting each other here. I hope you can get some relief from your problems!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really can be cruel to us, I think we all know that and mental illness can cause us to suffer so much. I wish you the best.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this. You've certainly been through a lot.

I hope you can feel better on SS with people supporting and "listening" to you. At least, this community has really helped me a lot and I'm still alive thanks to them.

Hugs,

Matt