PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Hello everyone both new faces and old. Most of you probably don't know me but I'm Juliet and it's nice to meet you all. I was pretty active a few months ago then I kind of disappeared. I had an almost attempt during my break from SS. I haven't made a ton of progress during my break but I am glad to be back. To those who are new welcome and to those who are veterans hello again. Just so everyone knows I'm always here to talk and offer support.

Still not sure if I will end up ctbing but I am here for the time being. (sorry if this isn't in the right section or if nobody cares but i just wanted to say I'm back and I just want to spread some more love and support <3)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, charlottewilts, Circles and 11 others
Seagirl

Seagirl

Feb 26, 2019
Hello everyone both new faces and old. Most of you probably don't know me but I'm Juliet and it's nice to meet you all. I was pretty active a few months ago then I kind of disappeared. I had an almost attempt during my break from SS. I haven't made a ton of progress during my break but I am glad to be back. To those who are new welcome and to those who are veterans hello again. Just so everyone knows I'm always here to talk and offer support.

Still not sure if I will end up ctbing but I am here for the time being. (sorry if this isn't in the right section or if nobody cares but i just wanted to say I'm back and I just want to spread some more love and support <3)
Hello. I do the same. It takes courage to ctb of which I have none.

• Hugs
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hey, although I have not gotten a chance to see you before... I would say welcome back to SS! ^_^

• Love
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Hey, although I have not gotten a chance to see you before... I would say welcome back to SS! ^_^
thank you! I always love the chance to get to know new people :)

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Welcome back!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and PoisonedJuliet