B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I'm back after spending two months or so in the psych ward... And unsurprisingly I'm worse then when I went on.

Do all psychiatrists just not give a fuck?

I got Jarvised because of depression with psychotic features. The psychotic features... "Delusions of Nihilism". This asshat won with a diagnosis of nothing.... Which wasn't accurate as he said it was actually hopelessness in my situation. The reason? You haven't tried it yet. My reply was I haven't *committed* suicide but I know it would result in me dying. I went to find hope and a reason to live. I kept asking for help finding it... Glen Rebman just was going the motions to get a paycheck.

Stripping language away I asked for help finding X... He would say X exists. And I would go I know but I don't see where... So I got put on anti-psychotics which have changed, and there's nothing I can do about it besides accept ill be continuously tortured and accept ill just be miserable. It feels like something akin to a punishment... For reasons unknown probably because im on the spectrum and hes never suffered in his life... I spent more days in the ward then hours he spent in the ward... I'm not Hallucinating nor have i ever, I'm sure everyone has some sort of delusion. That one is weak as hell though...

As a side note the staff was at least kind and some of the conversations were productive to an extent...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ash’Girl and theRetroHawk
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
Congrats on holding up for that long...damn 2 months is a lot :/

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Aren't "delusions of nihilism" simply some peoples observation of this world and the human race in general coming to a logical conclusion?

You got committed for a belief system not in alignment with "normies" and he labelled this as psychotic?!

Ugh. Just, ugh.

Sorry you experienced this.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Congrats on holding up for that long...damn 2 months is a lot :/
It's fine. Like it's not like I have a life. I'm as poor as you can possibly get. Not missing anything. Just my youth taken from me...
Aren't "delusions of nihilism" simply some peoples observation of this world and the human race in general coming to a logical conclusion?

You got committed for a belief system not in alignment with "normies" and he labelled this as psychotic?!

Ugh. Just, ugh.

Sorry you experienced this.
I don't even fucking have it. He said the delusions of Nihilism were really just hopelessness (im asking for hope as well). Okay cool not hand wavy at all. Hell that probably borders on perjury... I'm *asking* you for a path and and you basically just say it exists. That's cool where the fuck is the path though. I'm asking you for help finding X. You say it exists cool me too. When I can't find it on my own you say I'm delusional. Maybe I'm just stupid? I'm very confused how that reaches the threshold of a delusion... How about spending the two months working with each other on finding X... Instead of putting me on drugs that affect my neurochemistry, creates metabolic disorders, or extrapyramidial symptoms which I'm already experiencing. So that's fun. Thanks for kicking a man when he's done. This mother fucker took an oath to do no harm and claims to be a Christian... I doubt it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash’Girl