• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
It's been about 4 months since I was last here. Things were tolerable in the interim, not "omg I'm so glad I stuck it out" great but, like, not "I urgently have to die" bad either. Just surviving.

I had a friend group that filled the void of SaSu for me for that time. It was formed out of a self-injury support group so we all had our own mental health stuff going on so people could relate albeit I think I was the only one who had an intent to ctb in the medium-term. Then shit started to hit the fan. I burnt out into a depression, started trying to reach out to the group to get support, was usually ignored, felt more depressed, felt more inclined to reach out, and it just became a vicious cycle where I felt depressed and didn't really have much support to fix it.

So that drove me to start on a few attempts. I tried argon again twice, aborted both times, then eventually decided to give that away since I don't think there's enough gas for an attempt in there anymore because I've tried so many times. I tried partial but continue to be too much of a wimp to put the right amount of pressure on. So I started to look into OD, which I know is one of the least effective ways to die but at this point I just needed something that was actually doable for me. So at one point I decided I was going to try to work my way up to a lithium overdose a few pills at a time, but I started to feel shit at 2400mg so I chickened out. And then I did a stupid thing and told my friends about this. They welfare checked me, which, sorta fair (but not until the next day, because I didn't respond to someone's text for ~30 minutes and apparently that concerned them even though I expressed and had no intention to do anything to myself that day, which is the part, or at least one of the parts that bothers me). But the group environment had stopped feeling supportive well before that so that seemed like a good excuse to cut contact with the group as a whole. I'm still considering trying to stay friends with some individuals although it doesn't seem like they want to stay friends with me, which, also fair.

I'm at my parents' house for Easter break. I'm thinking about ctb'ing after, maybe ODing on lithium and/or tylenol before jumping off the suicide bridge in my town so that the fear of the pain and health consequences from overdose drives me to have the courage to jump. Because deep down I really do think it's the rational choice for me, and I get closer and closer each time, it's just this goddamn SI that gets in my way. (And thoughts about the pain I'd cause my mom, but at this point, I don't think it's fair to me to have to endure life just for her.)

So anyway. That's where I'm at.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
i'm sorry this has happened to you. support groups are only supportive when it's convenient i find.

like in my experience you have to have very mild symptoms, as soon as you show real raw signs of mental illness they no longer want to help. i understand it, i mean it's a difficult thing for anyone to deal with, but why be a support group if you're not very supportive?

i'm happy that you've found your way back to this forum, i hope you can find some solace here. and for the record if you (or anyone else reading this for that matter) needs to talk privately my dms are always open.

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
It's wild how much I relate to you. At least in the aspect of sticking around for my mom. She's the only reason I'm still here but like you said, it's not fair that I have to continue to suffer in pain because I don't want her to go through pain. I've come to the conclusion that that's something I'm just going to regret. I don't want to leave her with that pain and trauma but in the end, there's no way to avoid it.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
support groups are only supportive when it's convenient i find.

like in my experience you have to have very mild symptoms, as soon as you show real raw signs of mental illness they no longer want to help. i understand it, i mean it's a difficult thing for anyone to deal with, but why be a support group if you're not very supportive?
Interesting! I don't want to blame the support group itself because this was just an informal offshoot of it. (Some) support groups have been some of the few places where I can be pretty honest (to an extent) about what's going on and still not get questioned or hospitalized for it, especially 12 step and similar groups that have a no crosstalk policy. I'm sorry you've had negative experiences though.

The culprit for me is group chats. Somehow mine always end up like this :pfff:😭 There's almost always a bystander effect where everyone's job (to be caring and supportive) is nobody's job. I shouldn't take that personally but I do because of who I am as a person 🤷‍♀️, which is why I think it was best for me to leave.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I am so sorry for all your struggles and suffering... I remember you as If It were yesterday.

Since then I also got my gas setup and I have been lingering on this wretched world, trying to gather the impulse I need to be finally free...

It sucks to be stuck. You are not alone.