• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
Method A: Ibuprofen+Tylenol+Trazodone & other misc sleeping medications

I tried to OD in February 2022 on 200mg Ibuprofen, I think it may have been 500 pills or more, huge GreatValue bottle, was brand new & I took all them, I also took 5k+ mg of Tylenol. If I had powered through the pain & not went to the hospital I would have mostly likely died.

My question is, if I were to do that again, but a whole bottle of Tylenol as well this time (probably over 12k-20k mg) & took an entire bottle of Trazodone & other sleeping meds, would that knock me out enough for me to be asleep during the entire process?
Would it affect the OD? I know the risk of seizures & I know what the physical pain is & I know now I can withstand it (I've gone through much worse physically painful stuff since then).

Method B: Train

There is a train near my house (walking distance, but a little far). What should I do specifically? I've read & been told that you should just stick your head out in front of it, but would fully standing in front of it be better? Or would laying down be better? Should I take the OD method prior just in case of failure? (medical staff likely won't suspect the OD as hospitals/medical staff here are incompetent)

I'm aware a lot of people here are very against this method, but I have very, very little options. The ones I have are very uncomfortable, painful, & could be messy. I just want answers, not a speech about how it's selfish & unfair to the train operator or people who have to clean up etc. I'm fully aware of that, however I want to die, I have few options, & a train seems to be the quickest & most straightforward one, not many steps.

Option C: Partial/Full Hanging, blood choke

Partial hanging, I need to know how long it can take, is it loud (gargling etc)? How likely is it that an EMT/Hospital could resuscitate me? I have my ID listed as a donor & have told people repeatedly that if I die, I am a DNI. I do not want to live after another failed attempt.

With partial & full hanging, can I use a belt? I do not have rope or access to rope/strong ties/ropes/scarves/etc. I weigh avg 140-150lbs, I am 5'2", would it be better to do a full hanging or partial? If full, how long does it take to die? With my weight, would it break my neck/would I succeed? With partial hanging, can someone link the thread that explains how to do it & does anyone have a visual representation of where I need to place pressure/the belt?(blood choke I think is what it's called) I don't understand written/typed instructions, visually seeing where that spot is on my neck would be best.

If anyone has any methods when you have no resources (ie meds, rope, etc) please tell me. You can DM them, I need a method that has a good success rate, I can't afford failure this time.

• Hugs
Reactions: squirley, Unknown21 and Huntfish34
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I recommend the carbon monoxide method, it is more peaceful than the ones you listed

• Love
Reactions: gardenofaphrodite and squirley
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Whatever your SI allows.

• Love
Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

✨Invaild Pharmacy Student✨
May 7, 2023
For your option C there is a mega thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

TLDR: 30 Minutes until death, a few seconds until you are knocked out, make sure it's around your carotid artery and push downwards with
your head. A neck tie is recommended, use a slipknot.

Also, there is a test included that you can use to see if the chosen structure will hold your weight. Can't tell you anything about trains sadly, but do your own research to minimize failure and prolonged suffering.
Just for me an OD would have too many negatives downsides, so my two cents are SN. Best of luck with your plans :)

• Informative
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Method A: Ibuprofen+Tylenol+Trazodone & other misc sleeping medications

I tried to OD in February 2022 on 200mg Ibuprofen, I think it may have been 500 pills or more, huge GreatValue bottle, was brand new & I took all them, I also took 5k+ mg of Tylenol. If I had powered through the pain & not went to the hospital I would have mostly likely died.

My question is, if I were to do that again, but a whole bottle of Tylenol as well this time (probably over 12k-20k mg) & took an entire bottle of Trazodone & other sleeping meds, would that knock me out enough for me to be asleep during the entire process?
Would it affect the OD? I know the risk of seizures & I know what the physical pain is & I know now I can withstand it (I've gone through much worse physically painful stuff since then).
look up trazodone OD , there's a couple cases.
25.4 micrograms/mL - blood toxin. Not sure how much he took.
24 hours though. Of pain I'm assuming.
Tylenol, sleep aids . The amount needs to be ridiculous. You might sleep ? Might puke ?
My attempt was.
Quetiapine
Venlafaxine
Mirtazipine
Pregabalin
Vodka , water

Method B: Train

There is a train near my house (walking distance, but a little far). What should I do specifically? I've read & been told that you should just stick your head out in front of it, but would fully standing in front of it be better? Or would laying down be better? Should I take the OD method prior just in case of failure? (medical staff likely won't suspect the OD as hospitals/medical staff here are incompetent)
There are many threads about this.
there are alot of factors that can go wrong.
I'm aware a lot of people here are very against this method, but I have very, very little options. The ones I have are very uncomfortable, painful, & could be messy. I just want answers, not a speech about how it's selfish & unfair to the train operator or people who have to clean up etc. I'm fully aware of that, however I want to die, I have few options, & a train seems to be the quickest & most straightforward one, not many steps.
Messy? You ever see a ctb via train video. And survive video. Changed my mind real quick on this way. Yah I hear you on the don't effect other people thing. Came up when I was asking about ctb via cop.
It seems straight forward.There's a thread just search it one person lays out a bunch of factors like speed / breaking. Body Spinning. After math of surviving. Body bouncing. Etc
Option C: Partial/Full Hanging, blood choke

Partial hanging, I need to know how long it can take, is it loud (gargling etc)? How likely is it that an EMT/Hospital could resuscitate me? I have my ID listed as a donor & have told people repeatedly that if I die, I am a DNI. I do not want to live after another failed attempt.
I've seen different answers to this. From minutes to 30mins. This also has to be done in a certain way and can be painful. Search it as well thread were dropping and snap method vs partial .
With partial & full hanging, can I use a belt? I do not have rope or access to rope/strong ties/ropes/scarves/etc. I weigh avg 140-150lbs, I am 5'2", would it be better to do a full hanging or partial? If full, how long does it take to die? With my weight, would it break my neck/would I succeed? With partial hanging, can someone link the thread that explains how to do it & does anyone have a visual representation of where I need to place pressure/the belt?(blood choke I think is what it's called) I don't understand written/typed instructions, visually seeing where that spot is on my neck would be best.
There are threads. And I've seen step by step via Google search. Weight, height, drop distance.
don't know exactly were off the top of my head but yes certain points. carotid artery.
There is visuals of this. What type of knot and were to place it and how to have your head on an angle. Sorry don't have the random links on standby but you can find them.
If anyone has any methods when you have no resources (ie meds, rope, etc) please tell me. You can DM them, I need a method that has a good success rate, I can't afford failure this time.
Search different threads. I've been looking through the N gas or phenobarbital.
All of your questions can be answered in full. Just going to take a bit of searching and reading.
For your option C there is a mega thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

TLDR: 30 Minutes until death, a few seconds until you are knocked out, make sure it's around your carotid artery and push downwards with
your head. A neck tie is recommended, use a slipknot.

Also, there is a test included that you can use to see if the chosen structure will hold your weight. Can't tell you anything about trains sadly, but do your own research to minimize failure and prolonged suffering.
Just for me an OD would have too many negatives downsides, so my two cents are SN. Best of luck with your plans :)
Thank you. I couldn't find it. I just typed my response for no reason. :D

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: gardenofaphrodite and Not.Flugel