• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I can't do any of this anymore, I don't think im going to survive this. I can't take it anymore, everything hurts. I have panic attacks every hour. I've never told anyone about it. I can't take it anymore, my inner soul hurts so much. I want to be happy so bad, for once in my life. For once in my life i want to feel good again. I want to feel happiness again. It feels like I'm about to die right now. I'm 18 and my whole life is fucked. I wonder how I'm going to survive this. I have always done my best in my life, I have always tried to remain hopeful. I have the feeling it's all getting too much and I'm about to pass out. I just want to cry my heart out in someone's arms. Everything hurts, I would really like to go to bed without a care in the world and get up without any problems.
I really hope better days will come. I hope one day everything is going to be alright.
As I write this, tears are falling on my keyboard, at least I could finally cry again after a long time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PseudoUnipolar, DeathWish3301, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm not sure about your exact issues, but I keep coping that artificial intelligence is going to fix all our issues this decade. Imagine, no work, no limit to your creativity, any world you want to inhabit, any ailments you might have fixed...

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
I'm so sorry you feel this way. I can't exactly offer you more than empathy here, but maybe it can help to know there are people out there (and right here at SaSu) who can understand you pain.
Just a suggestion, but of you feel it's safe to do so, you could try seek help at the ER, or if there's a family doctor or someone like that that might be able to help, or at least get you something for your anxiety.
I hope it works out for you.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and hot
P

PseudoUnipolar

May 27, 2024
I have panic attacks too, so I understand. I know that talking about it for the first time can feel impossible, but if you have an emotionally stable person in your life, please do so. For some people, having someone talk to you during a panic attack can help. There are other methods (like naming 5 things you can hear/see/feel/taste).
I know that they feel like the worst possible pain you could feel in your chest, but if you want to recover, I promise it's worth trying.
If you want to talk about it more, feel free to pm me

• Hugs
Josh007

Josh007

🤓
Nov 30, 2020
I can't do any of this anymore, I don't think im going to survive this. I can't take it anymore, everything hurts. I have panic attacks every hour. I've never told anyone about it. I can't take it anymore, my inner soul hurts so much. I want to be happy so bad, for once in my life. For once in my life i want to feel good again. I want to feel happiness again. It feels like I'm about to die right now. I'm 18 and my whole life is fucked. I wonder how I'm going to survive this. I have always done my best in my life, I have always tried to remain hopeful. I have the feeling it's all getting too much and I'm about to pass out. I just want to cry my heart out in someone's arms. Everything hurts, I would really like to go to bed without a care in the world and get up without any problems.
I really hope better days will come. I hope one day everything is going to be alright.
As I write this, tears are falling on my keyboard, at least I could finally cry again after a long time.
I understand you, I have crippling social anxiety, because of bullying, to the point of being unable to make friends, dealing with people, and being miserable when going outside. If a social interaction goes bad, It will linger in my mind for hours, creating a vicious cycle of anxiety. This on top of medication not working and people being conceited assholes. You can still have a meaningful life through acceptance and managing expectations. It's true as they say, time heals everything.

• Hugs