Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
I'm just.. I'm at my breaking point. I had a span of one week in which I'd be home … SN was supposed to ship today and arrive during that week. But my seller is in Ukraine… and every shipping service is on hiatus. It isn't coming. It probably never will be. This hurts me so much. I'm so ready to leave. I don't want to resort to hanging. But now it's my only choice.
Only one seller of SN on the jungle … and the time span is too long and sporadic. Please, please if anyone knows any legit sellers please PM me. I am in the United States.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Dead Meat and som1
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
I'm so sorry. There are no more U.S. sources of SN now? I thought there were some Internet sellers seeing as it is still legal here, but maybe with all that has happened with this site, those have dried up. Maybe others know more than I do though.

I know how you are feeling though. Desperate to leave. I'm in an unbearable spot where every day is agony, but my affairs are not yet in order. I was supposed to be gone in January but I've hung on past the point of madness for my family.

This should be my month though. I am sending my thoughts your way.
I don't know … the ones on the jungle are sporadic but I've been checking it and it's only been the same one source right now, and it doesn't work for me. I'll have to keep digging but I'm just exhausted at this point. Might just resort to other things but really not the path I want to take. It all just hurts so much right now…

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are tired of everything and all you want is to leave. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Sea Turtle