• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yeaimhere13

yeaimhere13

why me?
Sep 14, 2023
i'm starting to believe people aren't real again. right after having one of the worst ocd episodes i've ever had. my brain is broken. i don't believe there's any fixing me at this point

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Ash and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
i'm starting to believe people aren't real again. right after having one of the worst ocd episodes i've ever had. my brain is broken. i don't believe there's any fixing me at this point
Could you tell me more about what you mean when you say people aren't real? Are you saying people are basically NPCs? I've been feeling that way. Or do you mean a simulation theory where you don't think anyone is real but you?

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
I think we're all just too socially awkward to actually communicate with each other. In that way people aren't real I guess. It's rather vague and ambiguous to what you're going through however I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Depersonalization I struggle with this a lot to

yeaimhere13

yeaimhere13

why me?
Sep 14, 2023
Could you tell me more about what you mean when you say people aren't real? Are you saying people are basically NPCs? I've been feeling that way. Or do you mean a simulation theory where you don't think anyone is real but you?
sort of more like a simulation. nobody around me is real besides me. i am the only one with a consciousness

Reactions: derpyderpins