• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Just curious in the UK there's a notorious place called Beachy Head where people in their dozens go and jump off 500 ft cliff ... does this kind of place exist in America ??

Reactions: dano6533
CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
I'm not from the US but I used to visit San Francisco a lot for work and the locals told me their Golden Gate Bridge was quite um, popular, if that's the right word. There was even a documentary about it.

Edit: I just looked it up and they're installing a 'suicide net' that costs literally millions to stop people now. I find that depressing (if that's not too ironic). There's so many things they could use that money on that would make people's lives better, rather than stop them from ending it in a certain spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and MiserableBastard1995
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Yeah Golden Gate Bridge is the most common suicide spot In the US. there is a documentary about jumpers called 'the bridge,' which is predictably pro-life, but still interesting. It's a form of snuff film, actually.

Reactions: dano6533
CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
I guess you could call it a classic victim of its own success then (I honestly don't know where all the dark humour is coming from, possibly because I can't sleep...)

Reactions: dano6533 and Sternum