sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm just so annoyed that I'm a human in this life. Being a human is so miserable for me. I hate the fact that out of all the possible animals and creatures I could've been, I was born as a human. I also hate the fact that I was born here on earth out of all the planets and galaxies in the universe. I hate this planet so much. I feel like I belong to a distant galaxy.

I'm just so sad that I had to be born as a human in this lifetime, and I like to think about being a cat in the next life. I like to imagine myself as a happy cat with a loving owner, never knowing pain, sadness or misery ever again. I wonder if I would still have any memories of my miserable human life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Horse, Passersby, vampire2002 and 1 other person
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Relatable, being a cat would be amazing

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Relatable, being a cat would be amazing
Ikr! It would be so nice to be loved and taken care of, with no worries or stresses, and best of all, no responsibilities, demands, or obligations. Ugh being a human literally makes me so sad and depressed. I hate my bad luck and the fact that I had to be one

Reactions: haibane
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
ConsiderBeingaCat.gif

Reactions: vampire2002, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Lynx. and 4 others
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I like to think about being a cat in the next life.
I hope you don't end up with an animal-abusing owner in your next life...
Or even worse, that your owner runs a Chinese restaurant and plays this song...

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I have brushes with the perspective that existence in itself it's horrible, therefore as feeling of a victim, of a horrible world see it as malevolent because when you don't find any joy or understand the concept of happiness I'm so fucking angry have asked the doctor for some diazepam but no the system wants barbarism and you wonder if we are god what are we doing wrong energy we put out comes back to me then why, why?