• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
To see that bell icon with a red number next to it brings me joy. I would absolutely love to make posts about me crying about my problems so people can give me me sympathy all day. At first this used to bother me as it made me question if I was even depressed or if I was just making this up. But I have realized that the things I have gone through are not something a non depressed person would go through with.

People have friends, but I don't. People have some self respect and feel like they can do something well, but I don't. People do things that make them happy while I feel like nothing can bring me happiness. It's only natural to want to be loved and cared for and when your life is as lonely as mine is, any sort of attention becomes addictive. I hate how I have to hide my pain away usually, but in here I can show that side of me anonymously.

Enjoy my weird ramble.

Reactions: epic, Numbtopain97, Gina and 11 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: epic, Pentobartbital, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 7 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I think getting addicted to likes is quite normal since it triggers your brain's reward system. I'm guilty too, I check SS a lot and when I don't get any likes (or reactions as they're called now) I'm a bit diappointed and sometimes I even think about posting something just to get likes/attention. Makes me feel like a fraud but then again when you're lonely getting some attention is nice.

So shoutout to everyone who spoils me with liking sprees! You're amazing and I appreciate it a lot ❤❤❤

Reactions: Numbtopain97, myrtaryniel, freya and 8 others
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
TECHNICALLY WE ALL ARE CAUSE HUMANS WANT ATTENTION ALL THE TIME HAHA!!

Reactions: Jen Erik, CoolGuy9 and agreement
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Folks, enjoy them while they're hot...

9489 9490 9491 9492 9493 9494 9495 9496

• Yay!
Reactions: AveryConure, Cookiedough8956, CoolGuy9 and 3 others
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I need more pictures of that red bell. Pretty please.
I think getting addicted to likes is quite normal since it triggers your brain's reward system. I'm guilty too, I check SS a lot and when I don't get any likes (or reactions as they're called now) I'm a bit diappointed and sometimes I even think about posting something just to get likes/attention. Makes me feel like a fraud but then again when you're lonely getting some attention is nice.

So shoutout to everyone who spoils me with liking sprees! You're amazing and I appreciate it a lot ❤❤❤
Good to know i'm not the only one.

Reactions: sadsoul, agreement and throwaway777
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I think I'm and I've done many stupid things just to get attention, when i log in I look at bell icon and I cannot think of anything but what reactions i get, i can't help it and it's bothering, makes me think about how stupid worthless piece of s*** I'm, sometimes I try not to open it immediately which is stupid I guess..

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, throwaway777, agreement and 1 other person
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I'm now happy to know that it's quite common for people to get addicted to red bell. I'm gonna call myself a red bell addict from now on.
I think I'm and I've done many stupid things just to get attention, when i log in I look at bell icon and I cannot think of anything but what reactions i get, i can't help it and it's bothering, makes me think about how stupid worthless piece of s*** I'm, sometimes I try not to open it immediately which is stupid I guess..
Doesn't it also suck when your post doesn't get any reply's?

Reactions: Donewith_, Cookiedough8956, throwaway777 and 2 others
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I'm now happy to know that it's quite common for people to get addicted to red bell. I'm gonna call myself a red bell addict from now on.

Doesn't it also suck when your post doesn't get any reply's?

I guess, sometimes when I don't get reaction I feel like I've said something stupid and starting to worry excessively what I've said wrong and I might delete post later.. it's stupid probably,

Reactions: CoolGuy9, sadsoul, agreement and 3 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
To see that bell icon with a red number next to it brings me joy.
I have to agree that red bell makes my day. It's the only attention I get, sad thing to say but its so damn true.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, CoolGuy9, sadsoul and 3 others
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
Ring-a-ding-ding.

Reactions: CoolGuy9 and agreement
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
  • Yay!
Reactions: CoolGuy9, Jean Améry, WOODESITY and 2 others
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019

I almost wish I could have ear-blistering and ridiculous audio such as the above each time notifications pour in.

Reactions: AveryConure, agreement and CoolGuy9