• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
What i do to live? -> Sell, manipulate others with fake emotions to make their brains fail at choosing.

I fake emotions for living, I fake emotions to don't get locked in a psych ward. I'm ever faking.

I have no right to have my own emotions, cause they ever have to be ready to been faked to others.

I'm not human. Humans have emotions, have the right to feel, I only have a fucking store of emotions.

If I was void inside, this would be to much easier, but I'm not. I am broken, and need to being broken to make the show go on.

My feelings are not mine, they are prostituted for what society wants from me. I have no choice.

So, what I really feel? I don't know. They took everything from me, to much many times, that I don't have anything left to myself.

Or maybe, just what I only can have for me is what I couldn't sell to others. Hate, Fury, Insanity, Despair, Suicide thoughts.

Now came and tell me, tell me that's wrong. That I should have other feelings, that I have to stop feeling like this.

Really you want to steal the last thing I really got? My last chance of rebellion? The last part of myself?

Me and my CTB is the only left from me in this world. At least I want die having something from my own.

Don't feel bad about me. I have not that feelings that should make you being worried about me as a "sentient being"cause I sold them to much ago.

Maybe cause of that I never really understood what dignity is. Never had cause I given it to others.

I'm just a broken toy that doesn't work anymore. I don't even deserve being called pet. They have feelings.

It's time for me to being thrown into the fire.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Guy Smiley, doormat25, kawaiiphantom and 5 others