• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see any attempts to gatekeep suicide as being cruelty as nobody should be forced to suffer in this meaningless and dreadful existence as we never consented to any of this, instead it was so cruelly forced on us so we should be able to cease existing in peace whenever we wish to and to want to deny that from people is unacceptable.

The right to die should be the most basic human right, allowing people to peacefully exit this existence is compassionate, I see suicide as suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering, I see it as the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human. And in my case I believe the less time spent in this existence the better as there are no disadvantages to not existing yet in existence there is unlimited potential for harm, pain and suffering. I don't see any value in existing as a conscious being trapped in a decaying flesh prison just slowly dying, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for in the first place.

Invalidating people's wish to die because they don't meet a certain criteria is extremely insensitive and cruel to me, in fact it's insane to be against the right to die when in fact existence itself is the true problem, it's a horrific tragedy how life even existed at all and if one wants to die it's not other people's decision to make. It's only the individuals as they are the only one enslaved in their existence, to want to deny people a right to die means that existence is no different to slavery and imprisonment.

To me existence will always be unacceptable and I'd always see it as better to not exist, in my case suicide is rational to find peace from the burden of existing of a human, I'd always prefer for this existence to permanently disappear into nothingness. I see no value in prolonging meaningless and unnecessary suffering so it's disgusting when those who insanely worship suffering force their deluded beliefs onto others, to have the ability to exist really is so undesirable and if one wants to find peace from it they should simply be able to.

Reactions: sugar_kitty, spring vainglory, Sleeper System and 1 other person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I want to disagree and engage with your post but I wont because a certain cancel culture has
appeared here as of late and I find it tedious. So i'll only register that I have a point of view that
offers a variance.

VqKlNf8jpBB7O

Reactions: breezeboy
spring vainglory

spring vainglory

from a moon soaked in distance.
Feb 3, 2024
people who gatekeep suicide are either selfish or sheep. most of the time they cant even explain why they think its bad, its obvious they're just blindly following what they're taught. when they do have some excuse, it's usually just about the people who will be grieving after suicide. which is so selfish to disregard the amount of utter agony one must be feeling in order to desire nonexistence.
we don't ask to be here in the first place, so we should be allowed to stop it when we want to.

Reactions: sugar_kitty and divinemistress36
sugar_kitty

sugar_kitty

:))
Sep 9, 2023
I agree, idk why suicide isn't a more accessible option because it could be safer and relieve a lot of people. I don't understand that some people want you to continue to suffer all your life because "killing yourself is the easy way out" instead of dying peacefully when you choose too.
I didn't choose to be here.

Reactions: spring vainglory