• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Where my mind will go, is it better if i just meditate and try not to think of anything and just try to rest? I think that ill be hard

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Helpneedtips, darkwater, buyersremorse and 3 others
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I am, too.. I'm afraid of the symptoms once I take it because I will be alone in the forest without phone reception. I don't have any benzos to knock me out. I pray I will lose consciousness quickly.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I'm nervous too. I don't want to violently puke. I don't want to make a lot of noise and risk getting caught. Are you guys doing it soon?

Reactions: touhoufan
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
You could listen to music or something if you think it'll be hard to just lie there in silence. It may distract you.

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Wouldn't it be great if we could do this with family and friends around, a medical professionals help and a comfortable environment. Imagine everyone helping you to have the best day ever. Then you sit down on a super comfortable couch in the living room with everyone around you watching your favorite movie and enjoying a huge bowl of popcorn. They administer the drug and you quietly drift away with everyone's understanding, unwavering support, hugs and love.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: swaraj, Uncensored, alice_0927 and 35 others
H

HopefulPessimist

Feb 15, 2023
guys at some point you are gonna feel weird after taking it and at that point is probably when you'd start to panic (if you are going to panic at all that is)
best thing you can do is just go along for the ride. think of it like you are going on a journey - death the real final frontier 🖖

• Love
Reactions: Uncensored, qwerty1969, anguila_anguila and 11 others
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Wouldn't it be great if we could do this with family and friends around, a medical professionals help and a comfortable environment. Imagine everyone helping you to have the best day ever. Then you sit down on a super comfortable couch in the living room with everyone around you watching your favorite movie and enjoying a huge bowl of popcorn. They administer the drug and you quietly drift away with everyone's understanding, unwavering support, hugs and love.
what a beautiful dream...

• Love
Reactions: JB3567 and releasespieces
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I wish. I wish for this so much.
guys at some point you are gonna feel weird after taking it and at that point is probably when you'd start to panic (if you are going to panic at all that is)
best thing you can do is just go along for the ride. think of it like you are going on a journey - death the real final frontier 🖖
I like this. 😂 Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: HopefulPessimist and releasespieces
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
I am, too.. I'm afraid of the symptoms once I take it because I will be alone in the forest without phone reception. I don't have any benzos to knock me out. I pray I will lose consciousness quickly.
Why in the forest? wouldn't be more comfortable in a motel room?

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Why in the forest? wouldn't be more comfortable in a motel room?
It's actually a free campsite with some facilities. The idea was if I don't die I can take awhile to recover staying as much as I like. Also hotel room costs a lot.. I guess it would be more comfortable and have phone/internet reception. I was just apprehensive about the cost and people interfering and possibly financial hassle towards my family from the hotel, I don't know what happens if a dead body is found in a hotel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sparr0w, anguila_anguila and Outandproud
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I'm afraid to wake up.

Reactions: blankfairy, TapeMachine and Source Energy
Tricondyla ledouxi

Tricondyla ledouxi

Student
Jan 2, 2023
Why would u go in the forest? That's so scary!

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I have this irrational (?) fear that it won't kill me, but I will instantly start feeling pain in my butt.

Hear me out...

Epsom salts can be used as a POWERFUL laxative and most enemas contain saline (salt) - so I have this notion that salt = poop explosion.

That's indicative of the kind of "luck" I have in my life. I won't die. And I'll never be able to stop pooping.

These are the things I worry about.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: ExistHarm and Source Energy
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I have this irrational (?) fear that it won't kill me, but I will instantly start feeling pain in my butt.

Hear me out...

Epsom salts can be used as a POWERFUL laxative and most enemas contain saline (salt) - so I have this notion that salt = poop explosion.

That's indicative of the kind of "luck" I have in my life. I won't die. And I'll never be able to stop pooping.

These are the things I worry about.
Well I think with a 2 days prior fasting and/or an enema, there will be nothing left to poo.
I too worry that it can give me diarrhea, or if it doesn't, the muscles relax after death and I will be found in feces and pee. That's why I will stop eating 2 days before and very little water on the SN day.
The goodbye threads don't mention such experience. But just to make sure.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all, if the protocol is followed, SN is a reliable method. Many people have died from it and it's a poison. I consider those who have this method right now to be fortunate. But of course it's understandable that people have fears because as humans we have to overcome the instinct to survive in order to permanently be free from this existence. Actually going through with suicide certainly isn't straightforward.

J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
Well I think with a 2 days prior fasting and/or an enema, there will be nothing left to poo.
I too worry that it can give me diarrhea, or if it doesn't, the muscles relax after death and I will be found in feces and pee. That's why I will stop eating 2 days before and very little water on the SN day.
The goodbye threads don't mention such experience. But just to make sure.
I considered SN but l tested drinking Epsom salts and the taste was horrible also tried salty water and couldn't keep it down. I am doing inert gas with eb 🙏

Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
Where my mind will go, is it better if i just meditate and try not to think of anything and just try to rest? I think that ill be hard
your mind will not go anywhere. Either everything is dead and non existent (which is not from our observation) or everything is alive. From a logical perspective, even if you become an hero, you are still stuck in universe/s for eternity. Assuming that death is real and it's the final answer... Well then you will be dead for trillions and trillions of years, but you'll still be there, being dead and motionless.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExistHarm and Outandproud
skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
well said.

T

tryagain

Feb 17, 2023
That would be amazing. I would love for my mum to be with me but that is never going to happen. She just couldn't let me go.

• Love
Reactions: Uncensored and ExistHarm
D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
I'm afraid that my neighbours can here me dying. The house is very clairaudient. Better to do it late at night 2am f.e.. Or during the day where they might be at work?

ThoughtThinker

ThoughtThinker

Mar 15, 2023
I do know if you are still here to see this but you should probably take food, water and a tent with you in case you don't die it sounds like pain is an issue for you and I don't think starving is a painless experience