• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Greetings! Apparently, I created this account as long ago as April 2020, the middle of that wonderful corona pandemic time (feel free to ban me if calling that time wonderful ruffles your jimmies, not too sure about the vibe of this forum - or any vibe at all as I'm somewhat autistic).

What my life consists of is effectively NEETing in a Ukrainian school - because I cannot work due to the danger of being conscripted (...raped & dismembered, not even paranoidal to say those words, lmao), so I've been effectively locked in education facilities for... 20 years at this point? Sure, it's an all-female prison, and isn't all that unpleasant, I don't have any physical ailments to speak of, but it's rather boring and depressing.

I have never had a single talking acquaintance in my entire life. I missed all my "developmental milestones", as incels seem to say. I have zero clue about where people even get friends, where they live, what they do with each other, etc. Classes end, I go home - how do people do it differently? I'm not sufficiently retarded to miss the difference.

...Not that I necessarily complain. After all, I've always been fine with solitude. But even Nietzsche wasn't as lonely. I'm a mental asylum-tier lonely. (With only my mom to talk to, who still cooks for me, but she's low IQ and retarded, albeit loving and super accommodating.)

Harsh words, you may say? But that's the thing, I'm almost volcel (pardon my incel lingo) considering that I wouldn't tolerate schizo idiots in my circle, or people munching on smelly buns - the horrors I have witnessed among my school peers.

So yeah, I'm just rotting away, waiting for either a nuclear war to spice up the boredom, or the advent of AI waifus with electrodes in my brain offered to me completely for free by the blessed Klaus Schwab (pardon triggering every Schwab hater out there).

P.S. This summer 2023 I have met a Japanese girl online whom I convinced to live for a few months more, she's now ghosted me, the entire ordeal was rather fun, almost like a mini-nuclear war. And I'm not even a weeb! I can die in peace now some day in the future (unless Sam Altman's efforts make us the first generation of immortals, haha).

P.P.S. Oh, and if the SBU (the Ukrainian secret police) are reading my posts, I solemnly vow not to shoot any schools or universities - I've had the privilege of at least not being bullied, so I don't feel murderous hatred at the normies, I feel much more assaulted by the daily need to shave which brings me immense pain and discomfort. That said, if I knew how to shoot up a school, I would definitely try to make friends first, or actually kill myself. Unfortunately, those practical matters are way too arcane for my autistic self. The most heroic thing I ever did was buy sex toys on AliExpress lmao (which I'm too lazy to use anyway). Praise Xi Jinping unironically.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
A female incel? That's quite rare. As long as you're not severely disfigured, it is not hard to get laid as a woman.
Unless you're never supposed to go see the outside world i guess?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
A female incel? That's quite rare. As long as you're not severely disfigured, it is not hard to get laid as a woman.
[To preface this - I am NOT offended, please don't consider me mortally offended.]

No, I'm not a female, where did I say that? All-female prison - that was a joke about me being a single male surrounded by females, haha (not that it doesn't increase my hypothetical inclination towards killing myself).

But I do share your sentiment - as a certified radical incel, I said the same words to that girl I tried to "save" (females may be my avowed enemy as a superior caste, but I bear no grudges against any given individuals).

Honestly, inceldom is part of my issue, but also the general staleness of my position, I can't even try to be a wageslave, I don't get any money, just same old shit for 20 years. The first decade was poggers though, I was the top student in my entire city lmao (not delusional). But then I was released into the capitalist 21st century world coupled with the civil war going on, and I'm like, what's the point? I'm not a communist but... (I hope I've been delicate enough about politics?)